Will You?

Ashton-
We drove back to the tour bus in silence. My day was so perfect that I had no need for words. Besides, the silence was peaceful. When we walked inside, the guys were there with the lads from One Direction.
"Hey Ashton." Harry says as I walk in while holding Addison's hand.
"Hey guys." I replied.
"Where were you?" Asked Niall.
"Ummm." I said. I didn't know if the guys knew Addison.
"We were on a date, Niall. Why do you ask?" Addison decides to chime in. It sounds like she already knows them.
"Oh," Niall says as Addison sits down next to him. "I was just wondering. How've you been, Cousin?" He continues as he hugs Addison. They're cousins?
"You guys are cousins?" I asked.
"Yeah, you didn't know that? We used to practice singing together as kids. Well, on holidays when we actually got to see each other." Addison says.
"Cool." I managed to say. This was still quite confusing.
Addison-
Ashton didn't know Niall and I were cousins? He probably thought I was romantically interested in Niall. Ick.
"Well, it's late so I'm going to bed. Night guys." I say while hugging Niall. I then grab my duffel bag and walk into the bunk room. I grab my pajamas, walk into the bathroom and change, the go to sleep in my bunk.
Ashton-
Addison went to bed. I changed out of my swim shorts into some sweatpants and walked back out into the lounge.
"So you like Addison, yeah?" Harry says.
"Yeah," I say while rubbing the back of my neck. "I like her a lot."
"I hope you know what her brothers will do if you break her her heart." Niall says.
"I haven't even asked her to be my girlfriend, Niall. And I'm not sure I want to know what they'll do to me." I said.
"Ryan and Darren are quite strong. But I hope you two work out." Harry says.
I want to ask her to be my girlfriend at the concert tomorrow. What if she doesn't say yes, and gets hate for it? I can't let that happen.
Ugh, I just need to stop worrying and just go for it.
Addison-
I woke up in the morning and went out into the lounge. Today was the second concert, so I was pumped. "Good morning everyone!" I say smiling.
"You look happy." Luke says.
"Well, I am. Is that too heartbreaking, Hemmo?" I flashed him an innocent face.
"Whatever." He says. We went out for lunch then we went to rehearsal, where the boys poured water on my head when I was singing. We went back to the tour bus and napped for a bit, then it was time for the concert. We walked into the dressing room and I got changed right away. I then walked over to the sofa and sat down. I watched as the guys got ready until It was time for me to go on. I sang my heart out, and even got a few stuffed animals thrown at me. It feels good to know people acknowledge me. "Good night Vegas!" I yelled into the mic and walked off the stage.
Ashton-
Addison walked off the stage and into the dressing room. I walked out on stage, and heard people screaming. We sang, talked, danced, and Michael almost took his pants off. When we finished the last song. I had a surprise.
"Ok, so I know some of you guys like the opening act, Addison. The people screamed. " Well I'm calling her out here. Addison, can you come out here please?" I asked. After a few moments she emerged from backstage.
"Whatcha want, Ashton?" She replied.
I need to ask you something. Please stand right here." I said.
"Ok..." She said reluctantly while she walked over to where I told her to go.
"Addison," I said while holding her hands. "Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked her while rubbing circles in the back of her hand with my thumb.
Addison-
Ashton called me onstage. I walked out there and obeyed his instructions.
"Addison," he said while holding my hands. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He said it. I stopped breathing.
"Ashton. I think you know the answer." I said.
"Yes?" He asked me with a slight smile.
I nodded.
The crowd burst into screams, loud screams I may add. Ashton hugged me, then he kissed me. I kissed back of course. He let go of my hand.
"Thank you." He said.
I love him.