100 Sleepless Nights

Stormy-

I was looking at myself in the mirror, getting ready for dinner with Cal. (Outfit in pic)
"I seem pretty ready." I say to myself as I hear a knock at my door. I answer the door and there's Calum, with a single rose and his car keys.
"Wow. I just... Wow." He says, then jingling the keys in his hand, as if asking me if I was ready. I nod, and we head on our way.
I look behind me one last time, and hear my roommate Caitlyn yell, "Get Some!" I just laugh and turn back around.
We get in the car and drive to the restaurant and sit down at our table.
"So, how has your day been?" I ask him as I tap on the table.
"Kinda shitty, until I came and picked you up." He says, winking as I laugh.
"That was kinda shitty, much like your day." I say as we laugh together, until our food shows up.
We eat in silence, and our date slowly comes to an end.
~TIME SKIP~

We were in the park, looking at the stars.
Calum looks over to me.
"Would you want to do this again?" He asks me.
"Definitely, of course." I say.
We get up and he drops me off at home. I put on my pajamas and try to sleep, but I can't. I kept thinking about Cal and I.
Is this even going to work out?
He's on tour, and I'm just a small town volleyball player.
My thoughts kept running through my head, until I realised it was morning.
"Shit, I have work!" I whisper-yell as I get up and change into my work uniform.
I go to work, and guess how much I slept that night?
Zero hours. Zero minutes. Zero seconds.
This is going to be a long week.