Possibly Perfect?

Addison-
"I'm going to go keep rehearsing, thanks guys. I'll find a different song to sing." The song I chose to sing earlier was just too emotional for me. I walked back onstage and just decided to mess around with my guitar, by singing She Looks So Perfect.
"Simmer down,
Simmer down,
They say we're too young now to amount to anything else
But look around, we worked too damn hard for this just to give it up now,
If you don't swim, you'll drown
But don't move, honey"
I didn't even care if anyone was watching me, I just wanted to take my mind off of things.
"She looks so perfect, standing there
In my American Apparel underwear
And I know now, that I'm so down
Your lipstick stain is a work of art,
Got your name tattooed in an arrow heart,
And I know now, that I'm so down."
I stopped singing because I was thirsty, I turned around, and saw the guys standing there.
"Feeling better?" Ashton said.
"I'm feeling a lot better, thanks Ashton. Were you guys standing there the entire time?" I asked, grabbing my water bottle and squirting water onto my head, then into my mouth.
"Yup." They all said in unison.
"You're an amazing singer, Addison." Ashton said.
"Thanks Ashton. I would say the same, but I've never heard you sing." I replied.
"Well maybe you should ask sometime." He said.
"Maybe I will, Mr. Irwin." I was a smart ass sometimes.
I watched the boys rehearse, then we went out for dinner, and walked back to the tour bus. When all the guys but Ashton were napping before the concert, I actually got a chance to talk to him alone.
Ashton-
I was sitting on the couch watching TV when Addison walked up and sat next to me.
"Hey, I need to talk to you." She said.
"Yeah, ok. What's up?" I replied.
"Ok. I like you. I like your goofy personality, and your drumming skills, and your dimples, and your laugh, and-" I cut her off.
"I like you too, Addison." I said with a smile.
"You- you do?" She asked.
"What's not to like? You're beautiful, funny, smart, and you taste in music is impeccable." She's beautiful. Her slight overbite, her grey eyes, her personality. She was perfect. "We should get to the arena before people start piling in." I said.
"Of course. Let's go wake the guys up." She said. I smiled, and we walked to the bunk room.
"WAKE UP DOUCHEBAGS!" I yelled as the guys jolted up. "WE GOT PEOPLE TO SING TO!"
I yelled again because it was funny. As we were all walking to the arena, I slowly lowered my arm, to hold Addison's hand. She kindly accepted, and we walked in silence, hand in hand.