» 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 «

───────── this was a random something i wrote a couple months ago inspired by a conversation with my senior at school. we were talking about what we wished to accomplish in the future and stepped into really deep weird philosophical talk about taking the first step and stuff. though i don't exactly remember what our conversation went like now, but i was digging through my all my notebooks today when this paper slipped out of a notebook and i found something i wrote all that time back after our convo. i'm sharing that here because i think it actually means something, considering i'm a pretty trashy writer (( don't ask me why i feel that way, i just do  ))

You think that your story is not worth it, that it's dull or boring or insignificant. You fear that if people find your true self, you will not be accepted, that you will have to be lonely. And so you hide it. You protect it more than anything else in your life. But all things cannot be kept hidden forever. One day, you will cease to exist. And on that day, people will come to know the secret that you guarded with your life. And they will know that it was the best aspect of your life. However, you will not be there that day to acknowledge it.

Why do you hide yourself? Why do you assume that you will not be accepted? You don't have to worry about what other people are thinking. Because this is your life. It doesn't matter what other people think about you. So come into the light. Share your story. Don't hide your true self. Let your talents grow. And your life will blossom into what it's supposed to be.

if that made zero sense, then you can throw stuff at me, i'm not complaining. if that actually made some sense, then it means i'm the biggest hypocrite to ever walk on the face of the earth because even though i wrote that, i still overthink a lot about being accepted for who i really am irl. never mind that, i hope this actually meant something to you. here's your daily dose of positivity XD

thanks for reading ! love,~ a very emotional grace (( jkjk just grace XD ))

love,
~ a very emotional grace (( jkjk just grace XD ))