» 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬 «

Yep! The title says it all! These are the list of activities/challenges that you can do during Love week! Ofc, you're welcome to do your own thing, but for those of you who want, here are some activities of kindness that you can do!!

day 1 | send a random message to anyone! It can be anything, even a 'Hi' or 'How are you'! Because sometimes, even a simple hello can mean so much to a person!

day 2 | this is a day of compliments! Compliment someone on anything, their themes, or bios, or book covers or even their writing! Shower everyone with compliments! 

day 3 | spam someone with hearts! Hearts are the best interpretation of love, and they show how much you love a person! 

day 4 | dedicate a song or a quote to someone! Like, you have this song or quote which reminds you of someone? Or you loved it so much and you think they would love it too? Show it to them! Here's a quote for you!

day 5 | tell someone what you love the most about them! Maybe you think it is the same as complimenting someone, but to me, telling someone what you love the most about them boosts their confidence and they do it better

day 5 | tell someone what you love the most about them! Maybe you think it is the same as complimenting someone, but to me, telling someone what you love the most about them boosts their confidence and they do it better. Like, tell someone, "I love your writing," or "I love how you are there for me when I need," orrrrr... tell them why you're grateful for them. Trust me, telling someone you're grateful for them is the best thing you can ever tell anyone (( okay, that didn't make sense XD ))

day 6 | SHARE! it could be anything, a video or a song or a quote or a poem or even a random pic that you know will cheer up someone. You will never know the power of a share button unless you actually do it! if you know this will put a smile on someone's face, click the share button!

day 7 | do your own thing. That's it. Add your own touch to the Love week by doing whatever you think will make your loved ones smile. This is your day!

and that my friends conclude the challenges of the Love week. even though it is already over, you don't have to wait for this to spread love, just do it whenever you can! after all, everyone deserves to be loved.

also, if you think we should do another love week (( maybe make it like a monthly or once in two months thing )) pleeeeeaaaaseeee lemme knowwww... because i really would love to continue this idea, but me thinking about it wouldn't do much, because honestly, i'm nothing without your support.

if you want another wattpad love week, or any ideas on how we should do it, or more challenges than the ones i have, lemme know here  ──────┈ ➤

ohhh and some other challenges that you can do - different from the ones i have above (( these challenges may or may not include everyone on your follower list ))  . . .

↳ play a game with your followers on your message board (( or at least with the people who answer your announcement XD )) it can be anything, from asking questions that make people laugh to something that's fun!

for example → " I love . . . " type out the next five / ten suggested words on your keyboard. honestly, i've never tried this myself, but everytime i do it with my irl friends, we crack up laughing so hard. it's just another way to make people smile XD

↳ choose to give daily reminders that they're beautiful, amazing, precious, loved and everything else that they truly are!  Here's yours!

↳ talk, talk, talk

↳ talk, talk, talk. engage people with a conversation. You never know who may be feeling lonely and even the most randomest of spam you do will make them feel better. trust me, i know. 

if i come up with anymore ideas, i will let you know... for now, my mind is blank XD

if you come up with any ideas, do let me know. i'd love to know what you think :D

~ grace