"oh Yes! Our son has done some business deals with you son, they are quite familiar", Mr.Afandi replied.

"Oh acha! You are Salaar's guests, shall I call Salaar, one minute, Rashida! Rashida! go call Salaar from his room, say he has some guests down here", Mrs.Ahmed smiled after asking the servant to call Salaar.

"This is my daughter-in-law", she introduced Sara to them.
"Assalam-u-Alaikum Uncle! Anti!", Sara entered the guest room greeting them.
"Va Alaikum Asalam beta!", they replied calmly.

"Actually today we have come to discuss an important matter with you guys", Mrs.Afandi started looking at her husband.
"Ji behn boliye", Mrs.Ahmed asked a bit confused looking towards Mr.Ahmed.
(Yes sister speak)

"Our son met your daughter a few days ago and has established a liking for her, he is really impressed by your daughter, therefore, we are here to ask for your daughter's hand in marrraige for our son Rohail Afandi", Mrs.Afandi told clearly shocking everyone present there.

"I'm sorry behn ji but we don't have a daughter", Mr.Ahmed replied looking at them.
"What? Noor isn't your daughter? But Rohail gave this adress", Mrs.Afandi asked shocked  glancing at her husband.
Meanwhile the khan family gasped hearing Noor's name, before they could clear the confusion they heard a roar coming from the door.

"The person you're talking about is my wife, she is Mrs.Salaar Ahmed Khan!",
Salaar shouted in a hard tone controlling his nerves on hearing their absurdness.

"oh..but..um..we're really sorry we didn't knew that", Mrs.Afandi apologised looking at Salaar's red eyes shaking a bit with fear.

"You better be!", Salaar exclaimed slamming the door behind him.

"We're sorry for his behaviour, Mrs.Afandi. Actually he is really possessive for Noor", Mrs.Ahmed apologised.
"Yes, Noor is my brother's daughter, they have been married for three years now", Mr.Ahmed added.

"It's okay, we're sorry too, we should've come after confirming the details", Mr.Afandi smiled to cover his embarrassment.

________

"Assalam-u-Alaikum Abu, talk to Chachu about my Rukhsati, I want it next week!", Salaar stated in a dead tone driving hastily.
"Beta Salaar abhi to Noor bache ki graduation complete nai hui", Mr.Ahmed tried to convince his stubborn son.
(Salaar son, Noor hasn't even completed her graduation yet.)

"Please Abu, don't try to convince me, I've decided already and she can complete her study after Rukhsati also, Allah hafiz", Salaar said cutting the call accelerating the car.

_______

"Hello? kon hai? ", Noor asked irritatedly in her sleepy voice after receiving her phone which had been buzzing for almost fifteen minutes disturbing her sweet sleep.
(who is it?)

"NECHE AAO FORAN!", she opened her eyes at once hearing his growl on the other end.
(Come down! Now!)

"What happened to him? Why does he sound angry?", she glanced at the time confused indicating 1:00 am.
Getting up quickly she wrapped a shawl around her after washing her face. She ran down the stairs with a thumping heart thinking of the possibilities which might have made him this mad.
'Ab to maine kuch kia bhi nai', she huffed opening the main door trying her best not to make a sound.
(I haven't even done anything.)

She looked around to see him walking by this car in a disheveled state. His hairs messy, the first two buttons of his shirt unbuttoned, sleeves folded and a hard expression on his face.
He was moving around running his hand through his hair making them more tangled.
She moved towards him slowly making him turn to look at her with bloodshot eyes.
She trembled the second her eyes met his whereas he sighed audibly taking a quick look at her then turned around not in a mood to get lost in her eyes.

"Gari me betho", he stated opening his side of door when Noor interrupted his movement,
"Salaar? Kia hua? Aap theek hain?", she asked collecting her strength at his odd behaviour.
(sit in the car)
(Salaar? what happened? Are you okay?)

"MAINE KAHA GARI ME BAITHO!", he shouted looking over his shoulder.
"Ss..Salaar hua kia hai?", she asked once again getting scared.
(I said sit in the car!)
(what happened Salaar?)

"Why can't you listen for once, AIN!", he turned taking long strides towards her making her move back slightly.
"Ahhh! Salaar!", she screamed as he put her over his shoulder placing his one hand below her buttock as if she weighed nothing.
She hit his back with her tiny fists to make him stop but today he seeemed to be a man on mission.

--------------------------------------------
💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼
Hello sweethearts!
uh oh! Salaar is mad🤭🤭
Really really mad!

Should I end the story after their Rukhsati? what say?🤔🤔

P.s
If you have any requests or ideas feel free to dm me🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️

_____

@SparkleLife0 started writing a story on contract marriage! you can check it out!