Chapter 17

Fresh opened his eyes. He groaned quietly, his body was still in a lot of pain...

Where- Oh yeah, he was back in the medical bay. "Wait- where's-"

He hurriedly looked around for the others.

Copper was in a bed next to him, his head, arms and legs and some other parts of his body wrapped up, and the familiar male Chizel asleep in a chair next to him.

In the bed across the room from him was the two lovebirds Jade and Marigold.

Jade's left leg was up in a cast, and had a few bandages around, same with Marigold, especially on her face and neck. But... Cyan was nowhere in sight.

He got up despite his bad injuries, limping around hurriedly to try and find them.

Sabre was by Cyan's bed, holding his hand with tears falling down his face and a bandage wrapped around where his heart was.

Cyan... his face was the only thing not completely wrapped up. He could sense little to no magic from him... H-He w-w-was turning-

Grey.

When shapes lose their ability to hold on to life, they start to turn grey and, well, lifeless.

...He was dying. B-But how?! Sabre was alive- wait. Then he saw it.

Sabre's ears were... for some reason in his hands. "... S-Sabre w-w-what's-"

He looked up, shaking. "F-Fresh! What are you doing-" "P-P-Please, what's wrong with y-your ears?? A-And Cyan-"

Sabre tried to calm him down, although he was freaking out too.

"... Fresh... With Cyan starting to give in... my powers are slightly too... As soon as they stop glowing which... w-will be soon... h-h-he'll-"

"Nononononono t-t-t-thatc-c-can't- p-p-ple-e-eas-se-" He sobbed out, running over to Cyan.

"G-G-G-Get u-u-up- c-c-c-" He tried to say, hugging Cyan tightly, not to the point he hurt him, tears falling like a waterfall. Sabre knew he deserved some time alone, walking out shaking intensely to check on Copper.

"... A-As I fell to the ocean floor, feeling light through an open door. S-Saw myself rise with the water... T-T-They thought they could keep me down. H-Hold their breath and watch me d-drown. But all they did has pushed me higher... W-We never cared what they said. We would be there all day. And s-s-stay until it's over... T-Till the world's out of sight, w-we would stand, we would fight. I-It's... N-n-n-not... o-o-o-o-ov-ve-"

He sobbed, unable to sing anymore.

'... It's over...'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN- This is the end of the book. I would like to thank you all for reading.

Jk jk ok here's the rest-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then, he heard a quiet familiar voice.

"Through the night and the rain, through the time and the pain. We'll stand and we'll never fall. And then at the end of it all, we will win, we will chant. It's not over till it's over."

He looked up, sobbing in utter relief seeing those beautiful cyan colored eyes.

"CYAN!" He screamed, hugging him while sobbing into his chest. Cyan smiled, hugging him slowly back.

"S-Shh, it's ok kitty... I've got you." Cyan slowly pet him, making Fresh purr while tears, now happy, falling down his face.

"... W-Well, guess this is... best a time to try as any." Fresh was confused, but then turned extremely red as Cyan kissed his lips.

He froze, then melted into the kiss, holding him happily.

After a bit they seperated.

"... I-I... like you Fresh. How... would you like to be my boyfriend-"

"YESYESYESYESYES!" He shouted happily, hugging him.

Cyan grinned, tearing up as he pet him and held him tightly. Sabre looked at the two, smiling with tears falling down his face as his ears brightened and moved back up to his head.

It was not over, not now not ever.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a few months after the corruption. By now Paradise had, mainly, gone back to normal. Well, except for a new Corrupted castle that was now there.

The four heroes, 3 corrupteds, and 2 vehicles were just relaxing on a new picnic.

"So... Fresh? You never did sing for us that one day~" Cyan said in a teasing tone.

Fresh blushed, but sighed, nodding. "F-Fine, you guys ready?" They nod quickly as he got his dj set and began to play a song he made recently.

"They say that life's too short, to be holding this tight. So why I'm walking light. And in this world of light and color. Not afraid of the night, when this future so bright. And I got all these friends And we're like, "It's not the end!" Whoa oh oh. This new world is ours, this new world is ours. And all these friends and we're like, "It's not the end!" Whoa oh oh. This new world is ours, this new world is ours."

The others were in awe of his voice as the song began to play that they jammed out too.

"They say that life's too shorts, and I can feel in my bones. The horizon is close, now, now, now. And the world's been changing lately, but after the storm. We come out so strong now, now. And I got all these friends and we're like "It's not the end!" Whoa oh oh. This new world is ours, This new world is ours. And all these friends and we're like "It's not the end!" Whoa oh oh This new world is ours This new world is ours."
The others joined in for the last chorus, the couples dancing with each other happily.

"And I got all these friends, and we're like "It's not the end!" Whoa oh oh. This new world is ours, this new world is ours. And all these friends, and we're like, "It's not the end!" Whoa oh oh. This new world is ours, this new world is ours..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN- Wow, this is the last chapter. I FINISHED this story! Crazy to think... This book here is the reason why I made this huge world, how I started actually decently drawing, and met so many great people... I am so happy to have made this book. Thank you all for sticking by through everything. I will be making a prequel, a book that tells the history of my world of Paradise and about every shapes backstories. You'll just have to wait for that to come out though! I hope you guy's loved this book as much as I loved making it!