Chapter 2

When Fresh woke up he heard the sizzling of his almost never used stove.

He groaned and stretched. 'Wow, how long has it been since I slept?" He wondered.

He smelled bacon, eggs, and pancakes. He got up and looked around.

Cyan was sipping coffee and playing on his phone, nodding his head along to New Game. Sabre was humming along to it while cooking breakfast and brewing coffee. Fresh smiled. 'Even if they were just doing this to make sure I didn't hurt others, at least they do like my music.' He walked over and quickly took Cyan's phone. Cyan jumped up and began to chase him, screaming to give his phone back. Fresh laughed as he tauntingly waved his phone at him. Usually Cyan would catch him right away since he was agile, but since he was still groggy he couldn't. Cyan huffed. Fresh chuckled and gave him it back. Cyan walked back and took Fresh's phone.

"What?! Give it back!" Fresh ran over to him and tried to grab it. Cyan smirked and held it over his head. "Wait? Can you not reach anymore?"

Fresh growled and jumped up trying to reach it. Sabre managed to stop laughing and said "Alright Cyan, give him back his phone now." "Yeah, yeah."

Cyan gives Fresh back the phone and they both sit at the table, Fresh strumming his guitar gently cause he knew the two would complain if he starting playing heavy metal this early. Sabre brings out breakfast.

They ate and talked. Fresh felt rather peaceful, even though his thoughts screamed at him that they were doing it to make sure he didn't destroy. He agreed with the thoughts, but he still enjoyed talking to them and eating.

Since he couldn't die to hunger and thirst he didn't eat too often. Once they finished Cyan and Sabre had to leave since he had another concert to prepare for. And unknowingest to Fresh, Cyan was going to find this "Thrasher" and beat his ass. "Be careful, and if anyone tries anything you call us, alright?" Cyan asks. Fresh nods, although he knows he won't.

He says goodbye and walks to his room getting his headphones. Since he had time he was going to work on his newest mix. He hoped that nobody messed with him since Cyan and Sabre was on his tail, for their sake.

Cyan asked around. Apparently Thrasher was a high school dropout who sold drugs and was taller than most. About 6'7, while his lackeys were 6'4.

He heard that he would probably be heading to where Fresh was. And he was not ok with that, if they so much as touched him they were dead.

For some reason Cyan had become extremely protective of Fresh. Sabre had too, but that was really only because of his motherly/fatherly instincts.

Cyan walked to where Fresh was performing and walked in. He heard the screaming of party people and Fresh's awesome songs. He looked to the center of where he was. He was headbanging to his music and grinning like a mad man. An insanely happy mad man. Once the song ended people cheered and begged for more. Fresh's smile was impossibly large.

"ALRIGHT EVERYBODY! WE HAVE A MIX I JUST FINISHED TODAY! YOU GUYS WANNA HEAR IT?" Screams of approval are heard. "ALRIGHT!" He picks up a disk and puts it in. He turns it up and waits for the song to start.

Cyan recognized it. He started working on it only a few days ago. Self Destruct he thinks is what it's called. Cyan smiled and nods along to the music.

Fresh really had a gift, and a gift he enjoyed too. He never looked this carefree and upbeat unless he was rocking out or up in the DJ booth.

An hour later Fresh walked out of the DJ booth and out the exit. Cyan began to look around. It can't be too hard to find a tall flower covered in circles, triangles, and with blue and green hair.

He had been searching for him for about 20 minutes now. It was sooo annoying. He sighed and walked out. Everyone had left, so they probably weren't there anymore. Or so he thought till he heard a groan of pain.

He walked over and saw something that made his blood boil. Thrasher and his lackeys were beating Fresh up, laughing and insulting him. Fresh was covered in cuts and bruises, and was looking down and just letting it happen.

He was in shock. 'Why the f*ck is he not moving? He could easily beat them up! Yet, he's just standing there.' He walked up to the leader and punched him hard in the back of the head. "What the Fu-" Thrasher then noticed who it was. "Cyan! Hey, I'm guessing you're mad at us for not inviting you? We just started beating the monster, but you can take over if you wa-" Cyan punched that f*cker in the jaw, almost breaking it.

"What the actual f*ck are you talking about sh*thead?! You are hurting my friend you bastard!" Trasher looks up at him confused and mad. "The hell you talking about?! There's no way that monster is your friend! I get that you want to keep him from destroying paradise, but this is not the way! He is a loose cannon! Literally! The only way would be to banish him to a place he can't leave, or to kill him! I mean, he does deserve it and it's not like anybody would-"

He was cut off, once again, by Cyan punching him in the face. "Listen here asshole, Fresh IS my friend. I'm not doing this for paradise, I'm doing this cause I want to be friends with him. He is awesome, but you wouldn't understand cause you have your head to far up your ass. And let me tell you, people would miss him. Me, Sabre, Lycanth, Barra, and many others. His fans would, didn't you see the crowd? Didn't you notice he didn't even try to fight back despite the fact that he definitely could beat all of you guys up? It's because he's changed, he's a good guy. And if you can't realize that, it's your own damn fault."

He was filled with a rage he hadn't ever known. He looked over at Fresh.

Despite obviously being in pain and affected by what they had said to him, his eyes sparkled and a small smile was on his face from Cyan's words.

Cyan smiled back and turned back his attention to the guy getting up.

"What the f*ck ever, you're just in denial. We can beat your blue ass any day, right guys?!" He turned around only to see they had fled. He turned back around, laughed nervously, and ran off. Cyan nodded and picked up Fresh carefully. "The hell did me and Sabre say about contacting us?"

Fresh looks down guiltily. "I didn't want you to get hurt." Cyan smiled and gently pet his head. Fresh began to purr lightly and snuggle into the warmth of Cyan's jacket. Cyan felt his cheek warm up with a green blush.

He began walking to Fresh's house, still petting him. He was so going to call him kitty after this.

Fresh was still asleep while Cyan treated his wounds. Every wound and scar brought a pain of guilt to his heart, especially if it was because of him.

He should've followed him, make sure no one was around. He finished and continued to pet him. Until he himself started getting sleepy. He stretched and walked over to the couch. He laid down and yawned, closing his eyes and falling asleep with one last thought.

'I'm sorry Fresh, no one will do that to you as long as I'm around.'

AN- The next chapter should be out sometime tomorrow, but don't expect after chapter 7 to be this fast. I just wrote these before and have to do a lot of editing. Hope you guys enjoyed!