Chapter 6

"YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SH*T!" A blacked out figure is beating up a young Fresh. "D-DADDY! I'M SORRY, P-PLEASE!" The shaded figure steps on his back. "Will you do what I asked of you last night?" He nods with noticable tears in his eyes. The figure growls and begins to put more force on his back. "What did I say about crying?" Fresh yelps. "I-Im sorry! It won't happen again!" The figure removes his foot. "It better not." He walks away.

A smaller shaded figure runs over to Fresh and hugs him. "Mommy? Why does dad hurt us?" The woman picks up young Fresh. "Your father isn't a nice guy, there are people like that sadly." They are quiet for a minute.

"Mommy? Dad says I'm meant to destroy Paradise, is that true?" Mom sighs.

"That is why your dad made you, but I know that's not all your capable of. You can do so much more. You may be able to ruin the world, but you could also-" The woman disappears and young Fresh falls to the ground.

He looks around. "Mommy?" He gets up and looks around. It's a reddish pink void. He feels the ground get farther away. He looks at himself.

He's no longer a child, he's the age he is now. He looks ahead and gasps.

It's a mix of his New Game/"Final Boss" and Annihilate forms. Or, as he calls them, Blixer and Annihil, since they were technically different persons and not him. They look at him with a creepy smile. "HeY tHeRe~!"

Fresh gasps and backs up. "B-But- how? You two were destroyed!" They chuckle.

"YoU sErIoUsLy ThInK tHaT? aS lOnG aS yOuR hErE wE'lL bE hErE. rEmEmBeR, wE'rE yOuR dEsTiNy. ThE rEaSoN yOuR eVeN aLiVe In ThE fiRsT pLaCe." The slightly melting hand grabs his neck and begins to choke him. 

"We ArE yOu. YoU aRe Us. We ArE oNe In ThE sAmE." They laugh maniacally.

"YOu WIlL AlWAyS Be THe VIlLIaN! No MAtTEr WHaT YoU Do OR wHAt OThERs SAy, YOu ARe THe BAd GUy! AnD tHeRe'S nO wAy ArOuNd It."

"P-P-Please- *hack* l-let me g- *cough* go!" 

"MIsTaKe."

"FrEaK."

"mOnStEr."

"S-S-Stop." The void turns black and the light fades. "P-Please… please…"

His voice goes out and his vision turns black. 

"Fresh! Fresh!" Fresh wakes up and screams. He begins to hyperventilate and claw at his neck. "Can't breathe! Let me go, let me go!" "Fresh! Calm down!"

He can't see anything and continues to freak out, shaking violently. He feels something wrap around him. He snuggles into the warmth behind him and listens to it's heartbeat and breathing, trying to follow it. He hears a comforting voice telling him that it was ok and that he was safe. Everything slowly came back to him. He wasn't in that void with… Annixer?

He was on a random island after he was shot out of the gun that was Nock.

He looked at the thing he snuggled into. It was a Cyan color. He blushed realizing who it was. Cyan's hand begins to pet him again. He purrs and bumps his hand, nuzzling his jacket. Cyan smiles. "You feeling any better now?" 

Fresh nods. "Did you have a nightmare?" He nods again. Cyan sighs. "I'm sorry, I couldn't stop him. Now the other heroes are gone and the Treeangle is gone. Not only that, but I got you hurt." He begins to tear up.

Fresh nuzzles him further. "It's not your fault. You tried, but I doubt you could've done anything to stop him. Besides, you're the hero. You can save paradise once again. I believe in you." Cyan smiles. "Thanks, by the way are your arms ok?" Fresh shrugs. "I honestly can't feel them, I don't think that's normal." Cyan's eyes widen and he pulls up his jacket sleeves.

The smell of metallic fills the air and he notices how damp they are.

He looks at his arms. The left's scratch wasn't really bleeding since the blood was somewhat old and had clogged up. The right one was still bleeding and was so deep you could see the bone. But, the weird thing about the bone, it was full-on red, not a reddish pink. "Oh my God!" He rips his suit's sleeves and wraps them tight around the wounds. "Jesus, we need to get this taken care of and fast." Fresh shrugs. "Cyan, you know that it takes more than most to kill me. I should be ok for a while." Cyan sighs and gets up, helping up Fresh as well. "Well, now we just wait." Wait for what?"

"For either Vitus or a level to show up. They look around. A level starts floating towards them. Cyan tells Fresh to stay back and jumps in. He comes back out and a pathway shows up. They walk along it. 'What was that nightmare? What was my mother trying to say?' Fresh wondered while he was walking.

Well, it didn't matter much.

Little did they know what this would all lead up to.