College kids

*Chaeryeong is now attending classes for applied music while Ryujin is taking up photography.

Yeji: I'm still surprise that you didn't take business studies considering you're parents own the biggest company firm in Seoul

Yeji: I'm still surprise that you didn't take business studies considering you're parents own the biggest company firm in Seoul. Aren't you going to manage it someday. Just like Yuna.
Ryunin: omma Mina said if I'm not interested in managing the firm, they can just appoint someone from the management to be the President of the firm, it doesn't have to be me.
Lia: but it is still your family's company right?
Ryujin: yeah omma said about the shares of stocks, i mean my parents still owns the company even if I don't get to manage it you know.
Chaeryeong: good for you auntie Mina and auntie Chaeyoung are not strick. At least they let you pick your own course in college unlike Yuna. She has no choice but to take up business studies.
Lia: hey, I am also taking business studies. What's wrong with it. I like it.
Ryunin: unnie it was your choice unlike Yuna
Chaeryeong: unnie I'm just saying that Yuna doesn't have a say in her career choice.
Ryujin: yeah. She said she wanted to be a professional floorball player.
Lia: she can still do that after college.
*2years after, Yeji and Lia (21) are soon to be senior students, Ryujin and Chaeryeong (20) are soon to be junior students and Yuna (18) is soon to be a freshman student in college. today is Yuna's high school graduation. The girls are about to surprise their maknae. Since 4/5 of the girls are so busy with college activities they barely have time to visit Yuna in her high school. She have been sulking lately because she misses her unnies very much.
Unnies: surprise! Congratulations Yuna!
Yuna: unnie 😭😭😭😭
Yeji: hey don't cry. Come here you big baby (hugs Yuna, then everyone hugs Yuna)
Lia: congratulations Yuna.
Yuna: thank you unnie for coming 😭 i miss you so much.
Ryujin: awe we miss you too.
Sana: girls come on, let's eat jjajangmyeon.
Yuna: yehey
Tzuyu: 🤦🏽‍♀️ she's definitely your daughter
Sana: yup (puts hands over Yuna's shoulder) she's definitely my daughter. My soon to be President and CEO of Minatozaki Entertainment. Right Kid?
Yuna: yea omma 🙁
*school year starts and soon after all of them are busy with their own classes. Yuna felt like she's all alone again just like before when she was still in high school but this time it's different coz they are all in the same campus but with different class schedules. Yuna even went to eat at the school cafeteria alone. Unnies felt bad for Yuna. So they asked their parents if they can have at least a weekend vacation somewhere outside Seoul. Yeji even volunteered to be the designated driver since she got her drivers license last year. The parents decided to spend it in Japan instead. Since Mina's birthday is coming up soon.
*Sana, Tzuyu, Mina and Momo flew to Japan with the kids. Chaeyoung stayed because she has something urgent to attend to at their firm. But she promised her wife a beautiful dinner date after she returned home to celebrate her birthday. Dahyun also stayed because she has a broadcast scheduled. 2yeon cannot join them also because their restaurants are jammed pack with tourists during peak season. Lia's parents are also busy work. While in Japan MiMo reminisce the days they performed on stage as a group.
Mina: don't you miss it?
Momo: performing?
Mina: yeah
Momo: yeah sometimes. The feeling is different from when we get to perform on stage compared to teaching my students how to dance.
Sana: it's different now because you're too old to dance 😂
Momo: are you challenging me Sana Minatozaki?
Sana: yeah sure.
Momo: Chaeryeongah. Show auntie Sana what you got.
Chaeryeongah: huh?
Momo: 😂 I'm just kidding
Mina: everyone we're here.
*supposedly it's just a weekend vacation for the kids but since it is also Mina's birthday weekend. She decided to have the party venue in their house.
Ryujin: girls let's go. Omma is ray home?
Mina: yes sweetie. Grandpa brought him home last night.
Chaeyoung : Ray! Come here boy.
Ryunin: omma!
Chaeyoung: surprise 😘😘
Mina: hey I thought you said you have something urgent at the office.
Chaeyoung: yeah but I cannot miss my wife's birthday party right?
SaTzu: awe
Dahyun: 📱 yes we just landed. Can you call me as soon as you have it. I need the script asap. Thanks. Bye. Hey honey 😘
Momo: wait what are you doing?
Dahyun: the shoot got rescheduled next weekend so we decided to take the next flight. We can't let you girls have all the fun. Right kids?
Kids: Yeah!!!!