MiSaMo reunion

*10 years later
Dahyun and Momo is now living in Geonggi-do, they moved back to Dahyun's hometown after Chaeryeong's 5th birthday. Sana and Tzuyu moved back to Japan since Sana's parents transferred to her their company's ownership. Mina and Chaeyoung remains in Seoul because of their firm. They are now living near 2yeons house. Their daughter Ryujin is very close with her cousin Yeji.
Yeji: omma. Can I enroll next year? I want to wait for Ryujinie.
Jeongyeon: what are you talking about. She'll be joining you next year.
Yeji: but I don't know anyone in my new school
Nayeon: honey it's ok. You can have new friends in middle school
Yeji: but omma. Ryujin is my best friend
*2yeon's daughter Yeji is now entering middle school while Michaeng's daughter Ryujin is still in grade school.
Ryujin: omma can I sleep over Yeji unnie's? She's starting middle school soon.
Mina: sure honey.
Chaeyoung : 📱 hello
Dahyun: hello Chaeyoungah.
Chaeyoung: Dahyun unnie!!! I'm putting you on speaker
Mina: hi Dahyun.
Chaeyoung: Ryujin say hi to you auntie Dahyun
Momo shouting: and auntie Momo
Ryujin: hi auntie Dahyun hi auntie Momo
Chaeyoung: how are you girls
Dahyun: we're good. Anyways the reason I called is because we wanted to let you know. We are coming to visit you girls next month. For the holidays.
Ryujin: really?!?
Chaeryeong: yes I'm coming over next month. Don't forget my Christmas present. 😆
Ryujin: yehey. See you soon.
Dahyun: yeah see you soon. And also have I mentioned that my sister and her family are now back in Korea?
Chaeyoung: Jihyo unnie?
Dahyun: yeah they moved back like a month ago. So now Chaeryeong is teaching her cousin how to speak hanguk.
Chaeyoung: why? Didn't they speak hanguk in America?
Dahyun: unnie said they do speak hanguk back there but Julia's friends are all Americans.
Mina: good thing they convinced her to moved back.
Dahyun: actually the reason they moved back was because Julia was bullied back in her old school. And since she's about to enter middle school they thought maybe she can just go to school here.
Ryujin: Yeji unnie is also in middle school 😕 are they going to the same school?
Dahmo: uhm I don't know honey, it depends on her parents where they will enroll her.
*today is Christmas eve. everyone is present except for SaTzu's family.
Chaeryeong: this is my cousin. Julia unnie.
Lia: hi you can call me Lia
Yeji: hi
Ryujin: hi
Chaeryeong : you can speak to her in hanguk. She can understand. She just can't speak proper hanguk right now but she's learning.
Ryujin: unnie where are you going to middle school?
Lia: my mom said I'll be going to school here in Seoul.
Yeji: ooh I hope we get to be schoolmates.
Lia: are you in middle school too?
*while the kids are chatting about school, the adults are also catching up about their lives.
Momo: I wish Sana and Tzuyu are here
Mina: and their kid 📱📱📱
Sana: hey Mina how are you?
Mina: hey. We're good. We were just talking about you girls.
Sana: why?
Mina: wait I'm putting you on speaker.
Momo: hey
Sana: Momorin?
Momo: yes. It's me
Dahyun: and Dahyun
Sana: what are you girls doing there? Are you having a reunion without us?
Momo: it's Chaeryeong's birthday wish, to spend Christmas here in Seoul. She misses her friends.
Sana: until when are you staying in Seoul?
Dahyun: maybe until next week. Why?
Sana: great timing. Anyways we'll be visiting also next week for my birthday
Mina: really? Oh my goodness. I can't wait to see you girls. And Yuna. It's been a while since you visited. I missed you.
Sana: I missed you too. See you soon.
*today SaTzu and Yuna arrived in Seoul.
Sana : we should have rented a bigger room
Momo : what do you mean? It's fine.
Sana : it looks crowded
Mina: it's fine
Momo: you're just not used to having lots of kids running around
Dahyun/ Chaeyoung: agree
Sana: girls. Let me tell you something. Yuna may be our only child. But girl. She is one handful kid if you know what I mean
Chaeyoung: well good thing we have Yeji always coming over to play with Ryujin. That kid of ours is the messiest.
Mina: she got that from you. Your pencils and other art materials are always scattered everywhere inside the house.
Dahyun: she still does that huh 😂
*while everyone is busy chatting
Tzuyu : girls can we have a toast. For my wife's birthday and for our kids to be as good friends in the future.
Everyone: cheers 🥂 🥂