Jline babies

A couple of months after their wedding, Michaeng is now pregnant with their first child. Chaeyoung is so excited to tell their friends. Meanwhile Mina is being skeptical whether to tell her friends or not specially Momo who's been trying to get pregnant since last year.
Mina: can we not tell the others that I'm pregnant?
Chaeyoung: why? Aren't you excited?
Mina: I am, it's just that we got pregnant first before Momo and you know that they've been trying since last year. I just don't want to upset her.
Chaeyoung: ok. We can delay the announcement maybe until you're belly is obviously showing 😆
*Today is gupsiktan's monthly reunion and their venue is Tzuyu's apartment
Dahyun: Tzuyu you need to learn how to cook. We're always having food delivered every time your the host.
Tzuyu: unnie I don't have time to learn how to cook.
Dahyun: that's what I thought at first but when you're married and also busy at work. Cooking is like your quality bonding time together. Right Chaeyoungah?
Chaeyoung: huh? 📱
Tzuyu: are you ok?
Chaeyoung: yeah📱
Dahyun: is everything ok at home? We haven't seen Mina unnie lately
Chaeyoung: yeah. Everything is good
Dahyun: anyways. I have something to tell you girls.
Tzuyu: what is it?
Dahyun: finally we're pregnant. 😁😁😁😁
Tzuyu: wow congratulations unnie.
Chaeyoung: 😲😲😲 oh my goodness congratulations
Dahyun: Momo is just so sensitive lately. She's always craving for something different. Do you know she's been craving watermelon lately. She hates those. And where can I get watermelons during this season. It's almost winter.
Chaeyoung: well you can get those in a certain market in myeondong. 📱Mina unnie also craved different fruits during her first trimester (she's busy texting that she slipped and disclosed Mina's situation) good thing her favorite strawberries are always available in the market
Dahyun/ Tzuyu: 😲😲😲😲 she's pregnant?
Chaeyoung: 😲 uhm what?
Dahyun/ Tzuyu: yeahhh congratulations chaeyoungah!!!
Chaeyoung: 🤦🏽‍♀️ I'm dead
Dahyun: when is she due?
Chaeyoung: it's supposed to be a secret. 🤦🏽‍♀️
Dahyun: who's your doctor?
*While the two are talking about their pregnant wives. Tzuyu was a bit jealous of the situation. She's the only one not yet married. Sometimes she thinks maybe she should just take the initiative to asked Sana but she's too shy to do so.
Chaeyoung: please don't tell anyone yet. We will make an announcement soon.
Dahyun: we are also planning on announcing the good news during Momo's party next month.
*Months later, Mina and Momo are now at the doctors clinic for their scheduled check up.
Mina: I still can't believe were both pregnant at the same time.
Momo: and also just months apart. I can't wait for our kids to be best friends.
Mina: i just wish Sana can also get married soon
Momo: she needs to quit first her job. She's too busy to have a wife 😂
Mina: true. Both of them need to change career in order for them to settle down.
*Today is valentines day and Sana finally proposed to Tzuyu. Everyone is having dinner.
Momo: finally!
Mina: So when is the big day?
Sana: we will discuss it later.
Tzuyu: I'm thinking maybe December this year.
Chaeyoung : I'm so excited for you girls. It's about time.
Dahyun: Sana unnie. Be good to Tzuyu ok? She's our maknae. She's too precious for us.
Sana: of course I will be good. I love this girl so much 😘 😙😘😙😘
Chaeyoung: oh my goodness. Get a room you two 😂 😂 😂
Dahyun: cheers 🥂 to us. For a great life ahead.
Chaeyoung: 🥂
Momo: oh how I missed the taste of wine.
Dahyun: just a couple of months more you can taste this again. Just hang in there love 😂
*Today Mina gave birth to healthy baby girl. Everyone is at the hospital visiting her. Except SaTzu, they both have work today.
Jeongyeon: good job Chaeyoungah.
Dahyun: what's her name?
Mina: Ryujin
Momo: oh my goodness she's so cute
Nayeon: you should cherish every moment. They grew up so fast.
Jeongyeon: anyways it's Yeji's first birthday next month. You are all invited.
*cue Yeji starts crying then Ryujin starts crying also.
Dahyun: oh my goodness. I can't imagine Sana and Tzuyu's wedding and all the babies are crying
Everyone: 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
*Today is SaTzu's wedding. Contrast to what they expect, all the babies are behaving properly. No one cries during the ceremony.
*a couple of years later, today is Yeji's 3rd birthday
Momo: girls don't forget next month it's Chaeryeong's 2nd birthday.
Sana: we have an announcement
Tzuyu: we are now pregnant
Everyone: congratulations you two