Lanre bit her neck lightly earning a moan from her. She wasn't in the mood but suddenly his touch lit sparks in her.

"I know something is going on in your mind but I won't force you to say anything until you feel like it." Lanre whispered.

"I trust you Sewa, so I'm going to wait till you open up to me," Lanre said.

Sewa's heart sank, she was guilty, he trusted her and she felt ashamed of herself. Her eyes welled with tears but she held them from rolling down her cheek.

Please, don't trust me Ola, please! Sewa said within her.

"I love you so much, I'm addicted to you, I'm not asking much from you, just please don't leave me," He whispered to her.

I am a terrible person, how can I be such a wicked person! Sewa battled with her inner self.

She wrapped her arms around Lanre's neck, she looked deep into his eyes with tears welled up. "Are you alright?" Lanre asked with concern.

"I am," She whispered.

"You are so sweet, you keep trying to be the best for me and I'm really touched," She said.

But you can't stop your life for him? You are really selfish! She said with her inner self.

"I'm glad you are moved, I have just one request," Lanre said.

"And what is it?" Sewa asked.

"Don't ever leave me!" His words were like fire to her, burning with flames. She wasn't capable of being entrusted.

She would definitely hurt him sooner or later and he was falling more and more in love with her. She hasn't been the best girlfriend to him and he kept falling, where were you gotten from Ola? She asked within herself, baffled by the fact he refused to give up.

She nodded her head not wanting to use words to say yes, so that in the future she would say, she never used her mouth to promise him.

Lanre claimed her lips in the most sensual way, caressing her lips with his and using his thumb to caress her cheek. She shivered from his touch. He slowly moved his hands to her waist, drawing imaginary lines on them.

He inserted his tongue into her mouth, tasting her better. He could never get used to it. She was the missing piece that was missing inside of him, somehow he was always moved by everything she does.

Lanre pulled her extremely closer towards himself as he devoured her lips, slowly leading her towards his bedroom. Tongue fighting for dominance, both feeling the burning sensation within them.

Sewa back landed on the bed as Lanre hovered her, he placed himself in between her laps, trailing fleeting kisses down her neck to her shoulder making Sewa a moaning mess.

Sewa toes curled from the pleasure she felt from Lanre's action, She held onto the sheet when she felt his wet kisses on her belly button.

She felt goosebumps all over her body, she didn't know when Lanre pulled off her dress. With Lanre, it was love making, he always treated her right, slowly devouring, admiring and worshipping her body. A moment with him was one to remember, it wasn't her trying to please the men but it was the other way for her.

" I'm sure you must have fucked my brother's brain out for him not to do much digging about you. I mean how much does he know about you like you do to him? How can you be so comfortable with fucking around and still date someone with a peace of mind forgetting they have a heart!"

The words of Tunji brought her back to reality and at the same time she moaned when Lanre inserted his dick into her.

After hours of love making, they both fell asleep in each other's arms.

Sewa got up past twelve in the morning to use the bathroom. After finishing her business in the bathroom, she got back into the room to see Lanre with her phone on his hands.

Her heart raced fast when she saw Lanre looking at her phone that was ringing.

lovetori_xo This chapter is for you.

Has Karma finally caught Sewa?

I'm so sorry for not updating frequently, I'm still on hiatus and i have to squeeze my time to give you an update.

This chapter is a filler chapter, hope you enjoyed it.

Vote, comment and share.