Chapter 11

THANKS A MILLION FOR READING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<33333333333333333333333333

Trigger Warning: self harm
____________________________________________________

*FIVE YEARS LATER*

"Sirius Black if you're not going to help me wash these dishes then-" My words are then muffled by Sirius's lips.

I frown for a moment and then my frown fades away and I smile into the kiss.

He pulls away and I roll my eyes at him. "Here let me help." He says taking a plate out of my hand and drying it.

I just give him a look and he chuckles at me.

Yes, if you were wondering, I am still a death eater. But Tom is to busy with some big plan to worry about me.

Sirius and I are at James and Lily's house washing up since they cooked.

They have a little boy named Harry and his is the definition of cute. Sirius and I are the God parents.

"I love you." Sirius says.

"You're a jerk." I say back and he just smirks at me.

I broke up with Felix about three years ago. And again Tom was to busy to care what I do.

"You know you love me too." He says.

I shake my head smiling.

"You're going to get it now Riddle." He starts to tickle my sides.

"No!" I scream and try to run away from him laughing uncontrollably.

Sirius smirks again and keeps tickling me.

Just then Lily and James walk in. "What the heck is going on?" James asks.

Sirius stops tickling me but pulls me in hugging me, resting his chin on my head as my head presses up against his chest.

I hate it that he's stronger than me.

"Nothing. Roselyn and I just finished doing the dishes." Sirius says.

"Uh uh." I manage to say since my face is pressed so tight agains Sirius.

"It looked like you were trying to kill Roselyn." James said smirking.

Sirius smirked back at him. "No. Never."

"For God's sake. Rose is going to suffocate." Lily screamed.

Sirius lets go of me and I take a deep breath and then punch his chest.

He doesn't even flinch, he just laughs. "I hate you."

"You love me."

*

Sirius and I go back to our house a few hours later and I'm a bit tipsy.

"I think James was trying to get me drunk for you." I say stumbling to the door of our house and trying to put the key in the lock but failing miserably.

Sirius takes the key from me and unlocks the door.

I stumble inside.

"And why would you think that?"

"He kept smirking at you and handing me drinks." I say taking my shoes off I then try to walk to the bedroom but I almost fall I hold on to both of the walls in the hallway to regain my balance.

Sirius rolls his eyes and then picks me up carrying me bridal style to our bedroom and then laying me down on the bed.

I pull him by his shirt down to kiss me. "I love you." I mumble against his lips.

I feel him smile.

I try to get his shirt off. He pulls back.

"No." He says laying down in the bed next to me.

I pout. "Why not. We've been together for like... ever."

He smiles at me. "You won't remember any of this tomorrow. And you're tired."

I yawn. "No I'm not."

"Shh go to sleep." He drapes his arm around me and soon I'm gone in deep sleep.

I have a dream that Sirius kisses me late at night and then leaves.

And when I wake I'm horrified to see that dream is a reality.

I also see that there is a note on his pillow:

-

Dear Roselyn,

I received a letter saying that Lily and James had been killed, by your brother.

I've gone to their house to find and kill Wormtail, their secret keeper.

If I... don't come back,

Know that I love you,

Sirius.

-

My whole world stops and I drop the letter on the bed and run out side to the front porch where our daily prophet is always delivered.

I look at the front page and see in big black letters: SIRIUS BLACK SENT TO AZKABAN FOR THE MURDER OF THIRTEEN INNOCENT PEOPLE.

"No." I whisper and then run back into the house.

I stumble to the bathroom and take out a razor.

I slit both my wrists.

What's a little more pain?