Chapter 21

AS ALWAYS THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<333333333333333333333333

_________________

 SIRIUS'S P.O.V.

I pace back and forth in front of the bathroom door waiting for Rose to come out with the verdict.

I finally become tired and lean against the wall biting my lip.

I just want this so bad.

"Baby?"

I turn around to see Rose standing in the doorway of the bathroom. She shows no sort of emotion on her face which drives me nuts.

"Well?" I ask biting my lip again.

A wide smile spreads on her face. "Positive. I'm pregnant." She whispers.

I grin and wrap my arms around her waist. "That's so great babe." 

I place a kiss to her hair as she wraps her arms around me. "I love you." She sighs happily.

"I love you too. More than you'll ever know."

*

-ROSE'S P.O.V.-

"I'm pregnant Remus." I say smiling.

Remus spits out his tea looking at me and awe, "You're what?"

"I'm with child you idiot!" I laugh hitting him playfully.

"I got that!" Remus said putting his hands up in defense. He then turned his head to Sirius. "You deflowered my best friend!"

My mouth fell open as Sirius chuckles. 

"Yes, and enjoyed it too." Sirius says smirking.

"Lalalalalala!" Lupin says covering his ears.

I look at Sirius shaking my head. He just shrugs.

I push myself to sit up on the kitchen counter. "You all are crazy." 

"Is it safe?" Remus asks.

I roll my eyes. "As safe as it'll ever be."

Remus removes has his hands from his ears. "Don't get me wrong Rose, I'm so happy for you. But you kind of got pregnant by a criminal..."

"So?" I ask folding my arms over my chest.

"Don't you think that the kid is going have a hard time with that?" He asks.

I open my mouth to retaliate but the shut it again having nothing to say.

"She's speechless for once. I think you broke her Lupin." Sirius mutters.

I glare at Sirius. "We'll cross that bridge when we come to it." I finally say.

Remus nods and shrugs. 

Sirius grins and winks at me and I roll my eyes once again.

*9 MONTHS LATER*

"Sirius! Baby... is Harry all right?" I ask weakly. 

Sirius's face falls but he nods his head. "It's all right babe. Go back to sleep." 

I shake my head and I hold my arms out. "Give me my baby." 

Sirius carefully transfers our baby girl from his arms to mine.  

"What happened then? Why has Remus left?" 

"Your brother is back Roselyn. You have to go into hiding. He knows about Hadley." Sirius says looking down at our little girl.

My eyes immediately start to water as I look down at my baby. "I'm not going to let what happened to me, happen to Hallie." I say softly.

"I know baby. It won't happen." Sirius says strongly.

I smile at him weakly as he lays down next to me on the bed.

"I love you both so much. I will protect you until the day I die." Sirius says and then he leans down to kiss me.

If only he would've known how soon that day would be.

*

"I'm so glad you're all here." I say smiling to the room. Sirius' house was somehow voted to be the new headquarters for the Order of The Phoenix. 

We were currently all sitting in dinning room eating dinner.

"We're happy to be here." Molly Weasley said smiling.

Everyone else nodded in agreement.

Harry was coming home tomorrow, he finally get's to see his little Goddaughter.

Yes, we made Harry and Lupin Godparents. We didn't think anyone else was fit for the job.

I cradle Hadley close to me and I see Sirius grin at us from across the room. 

I take her tiny hand and make a waving motion to Sirius.

He smiles and waves back making Hadley smile.

I grin at this interaction. Life was so perfect right now.

*

"None of you wrote me." I hear Harry's voice say angrily.

I bite my lip. I had felt guilty the whole time for not being able to write to Harry, he really was like my son.

"We couldn't risk it being intercepted Harry. It's not like it was-" Sirius's voice tries to explain.

"So you leave me to believe no one even cares about me anymore!" Harry yells.

"We didn't want it to be that way... I'm sorry Harry." Sirius says.

I walk into the room with Hadley in my arms and Harry's face automatically softens.

"Is that..."

"Yes, Harry. It's your Goddaughter. This is Hadley, or Hallie for short." I say smiling.

Harry grins widely the past fight forgotten.

He walks over to me. "Can I hold her Rose?"

I nod and I carefully hand her to him.

He smiles down at her and she smiles back.

Sirius comes behind me and wraps his arms around my waist. "Nice save." He whispers into my ear.

I smile and I lean into him slightly.

"I love her so much already." Harry says.

"She has that kind of effect on people." Sirius admits.

"I'm sorry guys. I know you were only trying to protect Hallie and I." Harry says.

I smile. Now we can be a big happy family.

Or at least that's what I thought.