Chapter 27

AS ALWAYS THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3333333

_________________________________

*HADLEY’S P.O.V SEVENTEEN YEARS LATER*

“Hallie.” A voice rings out from behind me.

I turn to see my mom standing in the doorway. She’s not my biological mom, but I treat her like she is, she’s always been there for me.

“Yeah mom?”

“Today’s the day.” She says sadly.

I nod not trusting myself to speak, a lump forming in my throat.

Today’s the seventeenth anniversary of the war and my parent’s death.

My brothers are visiting my Aunt Hermione and Uncle Ron so that my mom and dad can spend the day with me.

I love them for doing this with me every year.

I walk down stairs to see my dad standing at the door.

Some people see him as the famous Harry Potter. I see him as my inspiration.

He puts his arm around my shoulders and we walk out of the house and down the sidewalk.

My biological mom and dad were buried in Godric's Hollow, where I live.

It took us about ten minutes to get there.

My parent’s stop at the gate wanting to give me a few minutes alone before coming to join me.

I weave my way through the graves before I find them.

I wipe the bit of dust that coats the names and I stare at them blankly, emotionlessly.

Sirius Black III

Roselyn Black

I was so glad when the made the decision not to put my mothers maiden name on the grave. That isn’t how she should be remembered.

I close my eyes as a light breeze blows my hair slightly.

“I love you.” I whisper, “So much.”

“Hi mom, hi dad.” I take a deep shaky breath before continuing. “I know that you both sacrificed yourself, for me and for Harry. Their so good to me. I-” My little speech is interrupted by and unwanted sniffle.

“I just want you to know that I know you two are up there together, looking down on me. Harry told me the struggles you both went through as teenagers, I’m just glad I don’t have to go through that myself. Sometimes... I just wish you were here with me.” I wipe away a tear that escaped my eye.

“I just wish I could see you just once.”

*ROSE’S P.O.V.*

Sirius pulls me through the graves until we get to ours.

I see a little body hunched over in front of them, and it looks like it’s sobbing.

“It’s Hallie.” Sirius says quietly.

My hand flies up to cover my mouth as silent tears roll down my face.

“We only get one chance to do this, and one chance to do it right.” Sirius says.

I know exactly what he means. He wants us to show ourselves to Hallie.

I remove my hand from my mouth and I clasp it around Sirius’.

We concentrate hard and then I become aware of the breeze flowing through the trees. The sun beating down onto my face, and the sobs of my daughter.

“Hallie.” Sirius breaths.

Hadley turns around so fast I had fear that she was going to get whiplash.

“Mom, dad?” She says confused.

“We don’t have much time.” Sirius says.

I run to Hadley and I try to wrap my arms around her but I just fall right through her.

I frown in response to this.

“We can only talk baby.” Sirius chuckles.

“Yeah I figured that out.” I say rolling my eyes.

“H-how am I seeing this?” Hadley asks.

“We can only do this a few couple of years, and we only have half of an hour to do it.” Sirius says.

“We just wanted to tell you how proud we are of you.” I say grinning.

Hadley smiles back, still looking a bit shocked about what was happening.

"You are going to do great things in the future baby. We love you so much." Sirius says smiling.

"I-i don't even know what to say..." Hadley mumbles. "I love you too."

I look to Hadley's eyes a warm smile on my face. Even thought I'm not going to be here with Hadley forever. I'll still be in her heart forever. And she'll be in mine.

One day we will all be a family again. But for now my Hallie is going to change the world.

_______________

A/N

SO SAD THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER OF THIS STORY </3

PLEASE GO CHECK OUT MY NEW ONE DIRECTION FAN FICTION, IT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD TO ME IF YOU DID.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEAAAAASE! :D