Chapter 8

If you could check out this video on YouTube it would make my life <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umQjtdgVLr4&lc=v2GLupLZzO5dNR-ol34aR3bcZRRzrrYPlh1iyeCyw1c&feature=inbox

Also trigger warning

THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3333333333333333333333333333

_____________________________

"What are you doing?"

I gasp and look up at Hannah Lovell.

"Nothing." I put my wrist quickly under the water.

"I can see the blood Roselyn."

I turn off the water and look this girl in the eyes.

"Please. Please don't tell anyone." I say with the most pleading eyes I could muster.

Hannah looked sorry for me, "I didn't see anything." She said and then left the bathroom.

I pulled my sleeve down over my cuts on my wrist and took a deep shaky breath.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked like sh*t.

I look like I haven't slept in days, and I haven't.

I walk out of the bathroom to find Lily waiting there for me.

"I talked to James." She said.

I smiled. "And how'd that go?"

She frowned. "Not so good. He wants to hangout this friday so we can figure this all out."

"Hangout as in a date, or hangout as in this is serious?" I asked.

"Hang out as in this is serious." She said.

I sucked in a breath through my teeth. "I'm sorry Lils that sucks."

"It'll be ok. I just hope we get past this." She says as we walk to the common room.

I just nod my mind somewhere else. Anywhere else.

It's not that I don't love Lils, because I do, but I'm getting kind of sick of her guy problems.

She just honestly needs to pick Snap or Potter for gosh sakes.

We finally reach the portairt hole and Felix is waiting outside.

I look at Lily and she gets the hint and goes into the common room without me.

"Hey baby, your brother wants to see us, he has something important to discuss with us." He says taking my hand.

"Ok." I say a confused look appearing on my face.

We walk down to the dungeons and into the Slytherin common room.

The common room is empty except for my brother in the corner sitting next to a table with two extra seats.

Felix and I walk over to him and sit down.

"Master." Felix says bowing his head slightly. I look at Felix like he's crazy. Since when is my brother his master?

"That's not needed Felix, not today." My brother said quietly.

"Why did you call me here? We never have meetings, all together..." I said.

"I've called you both here today because my plan is finally in motion. Its time you both are marked and are given your status."

I looked at him with a furrowed eyebrow. "What the h*ll are you talking about?"

Felix shushed me and stared intently at Tom.

I rolled my eyes and sat back in my chair.

"My followers shall be called death eaters." Tom said in a scary sort of whisper voice. "Our mission to rid the world of mudbloods and muggles and make sure pure blood wizards are the superior race."

I sit there totally thinking Tom has lost his marbles.

"You too shall be our poster couple for the new fully pure blood wizard world. You shall both be a step below me and our new world order. Now please present your right wrist so I may mark it." Tom said.

Felix readily gave Tom his wrist.

Tom waved his wand around Felixs' wrist and I watched a tear fall from Felixs' eye.

His wrist now bore a skull with a snake coming out of its mouth.

"Your turn Roselyn."

"No." I said simply.

"Roselyn." Tom growled. "I'm doing this to protect you."

"No, you're not if you were trying to protect me you wouldn't make me do this."

"If you do not join me I will be forced to kill you, you know to much about us."

"You wouldn't kill me."

"Try me."

I pulled up my selves and watched Tom frown at the cuts on my wrist.

"Don't mind those, just give me the silly tattoo."

Tom waved his wand and a searing pain went through my wrist to my blood stream.

I cried out in pain and got dizzy for a moment. I was close to passing out, but I fought the urge.

It finally stopped after a minute and I looked down at my wrist, I was a first generation death eater.

I was the second death eater in history.

_

A couple of days went by and no one noticed my new tattoo, mostly because I was hiding it.

"Hey Rose bug."

I just kept walking, I'm not allowed to talk to Gryffindor's in public anymore, I even sit at the Slytherin table at meals now.

"Rose."

Well I guess since no one is in the hall...

I turn around. "What?"

"This." He leans down quickly and kisses me softly yet passionately at the same time.

He pushes me up against the wall and I melt.

He pulls back and rests his forehead on mine.

"That was..."

"Perfect." He finishes.

I smile.

For a whole forty-five seconds I forgot about all my problems and all I knew was Sirius.

But then I remembered everything and I pushed Sirius off of me.

"You idiot. Are you trying to get yourself killed?" I say backing away from him.

"What the h*ll just happened?" He blurted out.

I shake my head.

"You know I miss the old Roselyn, this new one is a b*tch."

I shake my head again but I'm crying now.

"I'm sorry." I whisper as he stomps away.

I run to the common room and up to my dormitory. I then fall face first into my bed.

My life is sh*t.