After a few pages, Dong Wenqi grasped Su Bei's hand tightly with a nervous expression. "Su Bei, I am in the third exam room. My scores should be in a few more pages. I will close my eyes, and you should see it on my behalf. If my score is higher than 540, you can tell me to open my eyes. If not, you don't have to say anything and just directly took me away. "

Su Bei: ......

At the same time, in the 8-2 classroom, a girl who had a good relationship with Song Xinyi was looking at her mobile phone in surprise before running excitedly: "Xinyi, Xinyi! Good news! Lin Mengmeng has seen your score, it's 832!"

"And among the people whose scores already been displayed, only Chen Dongyan and Mo Xiao are higher than you, and even Mo Xiao's score is merely 3 points higher."

Mo Xiao was a student whose ranking was usually around the top 15. Since Song Xinyi's score was only 3 points lower, she had a high chance to be ranked in the top 20.

"Xinyi, you are so smart. 832, how envious."

Song Xinyi: "Nothing, maybe I have better luck."

"No. Obviously, your own ability is so good. You have to attend various auditions and competitions, yet still get a high score in the exam."

"Goddess Xinyi, I admire you so much!"

Song Xinyi: "Have you seen your own score? Let's go and take a look directly. I think your result this time should also be excellent."

On the big monitor, Su Bei finally found Dong Wenqi's name.

Su Bei: "I saw your score!"

Dong Wenqi: "Ho-how much?"

Su Bei: "More than 540. You can open your eyes and see it yourself."

Dong Wenqi: "No, I'm still terrified. Just tell me."

Su Bei: "568."

Hearing this, Dong Wenqi finally opened her eyes in surprise. But before she could scream: "Oh my god!", a commotion suddenly broke out in the crowd.

"Wow, Song Xinyi is here."

"Song Xinyi's score this time is 832. She is too awesome."

"Our goddess is truly a goddess. She has both beauty and brain."

Listening to the rainbow farts blew by the students around her, Song Xinyi smiled gracefully, but the joy in her eyes was hard to hide.

"Let's see. This time, Su Bei should be thoroughly beaten by Song Xinyi, right?"

"That goes without saying. Don't you see the vote in the forum? People are guessing how many points Su Bei's score will be lower than Song Xinyi's."

"I saw it. My vote is 200-300 points, how about you?"

"You are too conservative, I voted for 300-400 points."

...

"The display is already showing the last two exam rooms. Why I still didn't see Su Bei's name? Do you know which exam room she was?"

"Is it perhaps her scores are too bad, the school didn't want to broadcast it?"

"How is it possible, are you stupid? Didn't you read the previous posts in the forum? Su Bei and Su Xiaobao are nicknames, their real names are 'Qin Yue' and 'Qin Yu.' Of course you won't find 'Su Bei', you have to look for 'Qin Yue'."

This person's words reminded other students.

At this moment, the display on the big monitor has refreshed again: there was the name 'Qin Yue' on it.