Go To Hell, For Heaven's Sake

Start from the beginning

So, Luke chuckled to himself and pulled his shirt off, letting it carelessly fall to the ground. He began to run, letting his wings gain enough air underneath them to get him off the ground.

He soared low to the ground, already closing in on Ashton, who decided to stop to catch his breath.

Luke smirked, landing as quietly as he could right behind Ashton.

He took a few steps forward, putting his hands over Ashton's eyes. The boy jumped up at the surprise, but Luke kept a firm grip on him.

"Guess whooo," He mumbled into Ashton's ear.

"Pikachu?" Luke burst into laughter at that, uncovering Ashton's eyes.

"You're weird."

Ashton turned to look at him and blushed, shrugging his shoulders.

"It rhymed," Luke couldn't help it when he thoughtlessly said,

"You're so cute." Ashton's blush deepened as he tugged at his sleeves shyly and looked down at the ground.

"M'not cute," he said, an embarrassed smile on his face.

Luke somehow felt himself getting even more in love and attached to the hazel-eyed boy, if it was even possible.

And Luke knew he was making this a whole lot worse for himself.

-----

Once Ashton was safely walked back home, Luke began walking back to his and Calum's place.

He felt a strange presence from behind him, but he ignored it. There's too many innocent people on the streets, nothing should happen.

'Three more days' the wind sounded like it was whispering to Luke, making him tense. Three more days...Ashton had three more days until Death gets to him.

Luke clenched his fists, walking faster now.

Three more days.

He felt his heart begin to pound.

Three more days. The voice was louder now, making Luke turn around. There was nothing there--literally. The streets were now empty of people, making his eyebrows furrow slightly.

"What the hell?" He mumbled to himself. There was something after him. "Show yourself, you evil son of a bitch!" Luke yelled, his voice echoing throughout the empty town.

The wind picked up around him, swirling in a small funnel. Fallen leaves flew around and hit him, not that it hurt. It was a distraction.

"Well, well, well," a voice chuckled from behind him, making Luke quickly whip around and glare.

It wasn't Death... It was Ashton's uncle.

"What the fuck?" Luke said in confusion, until Ashton's 'uncle's' eyes turned completely black.

A demon.

Why was a demon possessing Ashton's uncle? What did it want from him?

It chuckled, taking a few steps forward. "Protecting that pathetic human from Death, huh? How sweet," the demon said in a falsely sweet tone, making Luke's blood begin to boil.

"One hit from me and you're going straight back to hell." Luke hissed between his gritted teeth, only making the demon laugh again.

They were all cocky pieces of shit, Luke angrily thought. And demons had no reason to be, at least that's Luke's opinion.

"I'm not the one you should be hitting back to hell," it smirked, "I'm just here to give you a message." Luke huffed, crossing his arms.

"And what is that?"

"That you should expect Death to be at Ashton's bedside in three days, before the clock strikes midnight-" Luke's eyes filled with rage, and before the demon could finish he gripped its shoulders and slammed it against the nearest wall of a building,

"Nothing is going to happen to Ashton, you hear me? Nothing." Luke growled, pushing Ashton's uncle's possessed body harder against the brick wall. The demon winced a bit, but overall didn't look fazed.

"You can't stop Death, Luke. Not even an angel like you." It smiled in an annoying and fake apologetic smile, as if Luke had already lost. But, he hasn't, and he won't.

Luke's nails dug into the demon's shoulders, and with a glare, he shoved it away from him. It stumbled, almost falling to the ground.

"I'll find a way." He spat, and with the last bit of mercy he had left in him, Luke walked away and left the demon unharmed. It didn't even try to get Luke back; they both knew the conversation was over.

Ashton was all Luke could think about, he was Luke's entire world. And no one is going to hurt him, not even something as powerful as Death, as long as Luke was there to protect him.

-----------------------------------------

This is the weirdest shit I write on here idk man oops

Do you think Luke should've killed Ashton's uncle/the demon?

There was some lashton fluffiness in the beginning so ur welcOmE