ch.9-the end~hehe

Tzuyu looked at me. I knew he wanted to ask for my opinion.

"Tzuyu, it's on you. I won't mind of you don't want to go. I'll support your decision."

"but I don't want to leave you. didn't you hear him? We can't contact each other until I make it out of something."

"Tzuyu, you can become a singer, you can ask for anything if you have the power to. I can wait Tzuyu yah, you can go." I assured him.

"But-"

"Don't worry, I'll be fine. let's take a risk, it's better than nothing." I persuaded him. He finally nodded.

"Thank you Miss. Myoui. Tzuyu, you will leave this evening. I will pass on the order to Taiwan. I hope I can see you soon, not as the heir of Mr.Chou, but as the CEO of CK ent. Taiwan." mr. Chou smiled and closed the doors.

"Your father loves you Tzuyu, don't get him wrong. I trust you." I smiled at him.

"I'll be back Mina. "he promised.

At the airport:

"Mina, before I leave, I want you to promise me something."

"I don't know how long it'll take for me to be back, since I know my powers aren't that strong. if, when I come back, you still don't have a crush, neither a boyfriend or a husband, we can get back together. I'll stay as I am until I come back. So don't feel burdened. if you find someone else, go to them. I'll be fine. Can you promise me that."

I nodded, knowing my heart will only beat for the person in front of me.

"I love you." He whispered and pulled me into a kiss. "I love you too." I said back as I loosened my arms.

He disappeared into my sight, but I wasn't sad, I felt happy for him, truly.

another time skip yay:

for the following 3 years, J-Line workshop has grown into a worldwide choreographing workshop, known for their amazing choreographies for the idols of CK ent. which consists of JYP, YG, SM and CK itself. yes, it has also bought SM ent. and it's one of the brand, CK.

Mimo is known for their skills and their beauty. In many interviews, Mina always receives questions about her relationship status. but her answer will always be unchanged: "my heart only beats for one, and it will never change." for 3 whole years, countless interviews, her answer still keeps unchanged. Fans were all curious about who is the person that captured the Black Swan, Myoui mina's heart.

but on the other side of the world, the same thing happens. Chou Tzuyu, the CEO of CK ent. Taiwan has been rumored to be back in South Korea. Surprisingly, all the interviews for him, with the same questions about his relationship status, he speaks the same sentence. "My heart only beats for one." fans have been guessing that the relationship between the two are abnormal. but none of their workshop or companies have released a statement.

Mina wanders around the shore of Han River every Sunday afternoon, recalling the memories between Tzuyu and her. This is the place where they had their first official date.

Today, Mina was back at her workshop, choreographing the new song of CLC, helicopter, when a knock was heard.

"Sorry, the workshop is closed today. if you have any inquires, please send it through email or come back tomorrow." She said mechanically and continued.

"Hmm, really? I guess I'll have to come back tomorrow then." a husky voice chuckled. Mina froze and slowly looked up. The boy she had been missing for 3 whole years, was standing right before her. Her little young boy has changed. He's more mature now, he grew taller and more muscular. his voice got deeper, and he was a lot more charming. She stood up and approached the boy slowly and caressed Tzuyu's cheek, checking if it's a dream.

"It's not a dream. Miss Myoui, have you ever thought of being in a relationship?" Tzuyu smiled mischievously.

"Of course." Mina knew where it was going.

"The answer remains unchanged. My heart, only beats for one." Mina smiled and locked their lips.

"I'm back. I missed you."Tzuyu whispered.

"Welcome back. I missed you too." Mina said back.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

--------------------------------------

wow that was short.

thanks for reading this stupid story I couldn't put effort on, I wasn't in the mood and as I said again, exams... so I might not be able to update for a while....hehe sorry

BUTTTTT I feel bad about this super short story so just leave this in your library. I think I'll probably add a few special chapters...? im not sure but I'll try.

in conclusion: yea the book hasn't ended.

follow, vote and comment! and follow my instagram~

acc: twicepinkidle._

if you can't find me by this name, try shiba_7321   which was my old username :)