ch.7-confession

Mina POV:

"Tzuyu! hi!" I greeted him. Tzuyu arrived not long after Dahyun and Chaeyoung left.
"Oh hey Mina! Shall we?" He asked like a gentleman and opened the car door for me.
"My pleasure Sir." I joked and slipped inside.
"So where are we going?"
"Easy, the arcade. I missed it."
"Ooh!!! I love playing games!!!
"Really? Looks like we have the same taste gurl!" Tzuyu chuckled.

"Let's try this out first." I pulled him to a claw machine. "The penguin is so cute!!!!" I squealed as I used my puppy eyes on Tzuyu.
He sighed and inserted the coins and started getting the doll for me.
"Left-no right!!! No a bit more...NOOOOO"
"One more try..."
"Wait. A little bit left, and go back wards...yeah yeah yeah....YASSSSSSSSS!!!!!!"
After several times and arguements, we finally got it!!!
"Here." He handed the plushie to me.
"Thanks Tzu! You make a great friend." I praised. I thought I saw a bitter smile flashing across Tzuyu's face, but I guess I just had a wrong look. I shrugged it off and we continued in other games. Tzuyu was really really good at basketball and he beat the record for all 3 machines!!!!
"I never knew you were good at these. I just thought you'll be the kind of boy who just focuses on something in particular. Take yourself as an example, you would be focusing on dancing."
"Well, would I look good then?" He asked.
"Yah! Is that the only thing you care? Your looks?" I playfully punched his arm.
"I care if you care." He winked.
I rolled my eyes and got up from the stairs.

"Mina wait up!" he called and we went for dinner.

"here, this is the best!!!" he smiled like a child as he came back with two sandwiches.

I took a bite and boy! It was sooo good!!!!

"oh, and I heard you signed a contract with CK ent.?" he asked.

"yeah, it's a dream come true!! I hope we get to choreograph for TWICE!!!" my eyes glimmered.

"You will. Let me drive you home first, we've been out for 3 hours."

"Sure."

As we reached my house, Tzuyu got off the car as well.

"Well...we sure can hang out more." I smiled.

"hmmm, that sounds good. But..." he smirked and got closer to me. I closed my eyes and felt his lips on my....

cheek. (Sorry)

he left my cheek and smiled at me. "I'd prefer more than that. Bye!" he waved and left.

I was blushing hard and stood at my spot. I went back to my apartment and squealed. THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 days later~

"guys!!!!" it's sana!!

"sana! Where have you been!!! it's been 3 whole weeks! I know you applied for holiday but-"

"shhhh Mina. I'm back now okay? and I want you guys to come with me tomorrow. I want to introduce the most important person in my life to you guys." Sana smiled.

"The most important person of your life?"

"yup!!! And Jihyo says she'll be back in a month!! from US!!!" Sana screamed.

"REALLY?!!SHE'S FINALLY BACK!!!!!" Momo and Nayeon came out from the practice room.

"guys, free out your schedule for tomorrow night. I'm introducing the most important person in my life to you guys officially."