ch.6- friends

TIME SKIP!!!! I love time skips :))))))

it's already Wednesday, and Mina just spent the night at the workshop, again, for the third time in the week.

"excuse me, is this miss myoui mina?" a voice asked.

"yes...I'm sorry. how can I help you?" Mina sat up and tied up her hair quickly.

"hello.We're Tzuyu's friends, Dahyun. and he's Chaeyoung." a friendly white boy held out his hand.

"Ah, yes. nice to meet you...how can I help you?" I said as I shook both of their hands.

"just relax, we're just here to check out the Myoui Mina that Tzuyu has been talking about.Sana noona- ah nothing. We're just here to meet you." chaeyoung chuckled.

Sana? does Tzuyu's friends know Sana as well? does that mean...sana and tzuyu are in a relationship???

"hello? mina ssi?"

"ah I'm sorry I was lost in my thoughts. Would you like something to drink?" I asked and stood up.

"we're fine thank you. what do you think of Tzuyu?" Dahyun asked.

"Tzuyu?" I froze in my spot.

"Well, he's kind and generous, quite funny too."

"I mean, how would you see him as a girl?"

"ummm...I'm not sure. He's very good-looking for sure. he's caring and definitely boyfriend material." I said, smiling unconsciously.

Dahyun and chaeyoung exchanged glances.

"Mina ssi. have you perhaps ever heard of...CK Entertainment?" dahyun asked.

"yes of course! Thats' the biggest company in the industry now! but sadly, I never had a chance to receive choreographing jobs from them. I heard JYP and YG are bought by CK entertainment last week, which makes them a subdivision of the CK brand. actually I'm quite worried." I said honestly.

"Why would you be?You've worked with JYP and YG loads of times already." Dahyun asked, not understanding, while chaeyoung was holding his laughter. Why? Is there something funny?

"Well, I personally really really like the girl group TWICE of CK entertainment. but CK ent. never found our workshop to choreograph for them. I really wanted to choreograph for them, even only one of their side tracks. Me and momo are huge fans and we worked really hard to be famous, so that CK ent. would spot us and ask for a choreography. If CK ent. doesn't like us, they're strong enough to make us disappear in the industry. and I don't think they like us much." I sighed.

"uhhh actually they're just too busy to keep an eye out in the industry since they have choreographers already...sorry." Dahyun apologized.

"Why are you apologizing? it's not like it's your fault CK never noticed us. have a seat. here." I shrugged and handed each of them a cup of lemon tea.

"It practically is." Chaeyoung laughed out.

I raised an eyebrow and looked at them strangely.

"He's one of the Founder and CEO of CK ent. The K as in Kim." Chaeyoung said between laughters.

"WHAT?!! I'M SO SORRY!!!!!" I apologized quickly.

"Ah Mina ssi it's fine please calm down." He panicked and said.

"yes sir." I immediately sat down. chaeyoung continued giggling.

Dahyun shot a glare at Chaeyoung which shut him up.

"Well I'm actually here for two things now. First is to meet the Myoui Mina my dearest friend has been talking about, second to sign a contract with your workshop." Dahyun said, pulling out a contract from his backpack.

"We'd like to hire J-LINE workshop as our choreographer. Your workshop will only choreograph for our company, also our subdivisions, YG and JYP which just have been bought as well, of course. The contract will last until whenever you want to terminate with us.Trust me. I didn't do this cuz Tzuyu asked me to. I've seen the videos you guys have posted on social media, YouTube and your self-made songs. I have to say they're really good. You're totally qualified to become our one and only choreographer."

"one thing though. I heard you don't quite like choreographing for boy groups. I hope you can change that...if you can't it's fine, I'll use the original; choreographer for them. it's just that ive seen the few boy group choreographies, especially the one you did with treasure, our own boy group. It's very well done. Tzuyu loved it as well."

"I'll talk to my partners about this. personally I'm totally in for it. would you mind for a moment?" I smiled happily.

"Sure of course." dahyun nodded.

I walked to the corner and group called the three girls, Sana,momo and Nayeon.

"What the heck Mina I was sleeping!!!" nayeon grunted.

"I'm busy eating my jokbal, quickly finish what you want." momo snapped.

" What Mina?" sana said, sounding pissed.

I rolled my eyes at the three eyes.

"someone from CK ent. wants to sign a contract with us. the only things is that we can only choreograph for YG, JYP and CK ent, which all belong to the CK brand." I said.

"WHAT??!!!"

"OMG!!!"

"oh yeah? sign it then." sana seems to be too calm)?

"I'm hanging up now."

"NO!!!"

"WAIT!!!"

"What, I thought you Guys told me to hang up as fast as possible?" I teased them.

"WE'RE SORRYYYYYY!!! We're heading here now." They said in unison.

"No need, thy'll be leaving after I sign it. I got your permissions?" I asked.

"yep!"

"Of course!!"

" you know my answer."

"okay then bye." I said and hung up.

"Sorry for that, they're always like this." I said apologetically and signed the contract.

"we're in for it. just send us the audio of the song and requires through our email. We'll put out a notice on our website later."

"Thank you. happy you hear that." Dahyun and I shook hands.

"Ah, I have one little request..." I said.

"What is it?" Dahyun nodded for me to continue.

"I've got 2 more choreographies on hand, may I finish them up?" I asked.

Dahyun laughed. "Of course! and relax, we're very nice. we can hangout together sometimes, you know. My gang and yours? I believe your partners are beautiful as well." Dahyun said.

I smiled. "Sure, but Don't get your hopes high."

:We'll leave now, we'll be making a notice right away as I get back to the company." Dahyun said and turned to leave.

"nice to meet you mina. and Dahyun likes Momo noona, that's why he asked for that. Looking forward to meet all of you, bye!" Chaeyoung whispered in my ear and ran after Dahyun.

dahyun likes Momo? hehehe...i've got a plan~

------------------------------------

I sense dark mina coming~

follow, vote and comment!!!

follow my instagram!!

acc: twicepinkidle._

if you can't find me by this name, try shiba_7321   which was my old username :)