Unwavering Issues

Cobra- "ugh my head hurts, damn.. huh? Who is she, where the hell am I?"

Girl- ....zzzz

Cobra- "Useless bitch... All this shit is useless, fuck my head hurts. I need to leave"

Cobra throws some money on the bed, and lights a cigarette and walk out the room frustrated, he heads back to the guild..

Cobra- "Im home..."

Kinana- "Welcome back home Cobra.... T-there was a new quest and I was wondering If you wanna do it together.."

Cobra glares at kinana 

Cobra- "Can you give me a damn break I'm tired of this shit leave me alone.."

Kinana- "Oh I'm sorry.. I'll leave you alone..."

Cobra sighs in frusturation

Cobra- "Look I'm sorry can we do the quest in a couple days I'm just frustrated right now ok?

Kinana- "Really? You promise? Okay!"

Cobra smiles wearily

Cobra- "Yeah I promise."

∑] With Jellal |

Ultear- "Jellal you look almost dead you look so unhealthy these past couple months what the hell is wrong with you?!"

Meredy- "Big sister ultra is right you have massive eye-bags under your eyes.."

Jellal- Im "Im fine really you guys, if I wasn't so fine how would I protect you guys?"

Ultear- "DO YOU NOT TRUST OUR CAPABILITIES?! Why.. why are you overworking yourself so much to be able to get to this point?!"

Jellal- "Ultear... Im sorry.. That is something I can't tell you..."

Looks down in sadness

Ultear- "... Fine..."

Ultear runs away crying

Meredy-  "Big sis-"

Jellal- "Ultear wait-" 

.....

∑] With Zeref |

Zeref- "You are all incapable, why do you stand before me?"

???- "Im sorry master Zeref but, it's nearly impossible to find her with nothing to help locate her.."

Zeref Glares at them

Zeref- "Leave.. Or I'll kill you.."

They scurry off one by one

Zeref- "Incompetent fools, useless humans I'll destroy everyone one of you."