Jellal's Vision

Jellal

It was morning time and I was currently in my room going through some papers and books, Lucy is currently playing in the woods playing she usually likes to play there she said she likes to play with the animals, it's been a couple of months since Lucy's incident but it seems like she has changed ever since the incident because it seems as if she doesn't remember a thing and also she's more hostile? it's hard to describe but these changes don't seem to be good, she has also been more aggressive towards some things, for example, sometimes her aura seems deadly, and her eyes always changed too either a pitch black or a golden color with a weird mark on her right eye. Anyway I'm sorting through my book, nothing special I hear Simon come into my room, I glance at him and he looked worried, he then said we need to talk he had a worried but serious look on his face which meant this was serious, I nodded and sat down on one of the chairs, he took a seat as well there was a few seconds of silents but finally he started to talk, Jellal I think-

Lucy

I was in the forest I was playing with my animal friends but suddenly, there were big black clouds in the sky it looked scary, all my friends suddenly disappeared and I was all alone, I was scared I wanted Jellal and Simon suddenly it was dark I couldn't see anything, looked around nothing I didn't find anything, I started crying and calling for Jellal and Simon but they didn't come so I started to get sad and depressed I then feel something slither over my right hand and my face, it hurt a lot it was inside my skin I wanted to dig it out but it was no use, all I felt was pain it hurt a lot, Help me! I yelled, P-please make it stop, I-it hurts... Someone, P-please...

???

I watched the girl cry out in agony, I'm sorry Lucy but I need to do this it can't be helped, but I hope when you wake up you'll find the truth about all of your suffering, you've grown strong Lucy, after all these years I've been watching you even when you thought you had no one, but it seems you found good friends, I hope you learn to accept your faith Lucy... for now just rest....

Jellal

I jerked up from my dream? What no, that seemed all too real to be fake... I slowly get up and head out my room no one was around, I look in Lucy's room she was peacefully sleeping I smiled knowing she was safe. I walked to Simons room to see him snoring loudly, I sweatdrop I guess it really was all a dream... I head back to my room, I felt a presence behind me but when I turned I see no one and the presence also soon vanished...

???

I watch the young lad walk into each room, I also inspected him... So he was the one who saw it hmm, won't be too long before your dreams become reality "Jellal Fernandez" hopefully you wake up from your dream and face the truth... because the truth always comes with a price whether it's good or bad but for now I shall leave and let you have your last moments with my daughter...