"I didn't text you that early."

"I didn't mean you," you clarified. "I meant Tino."

Emil furrowed his brows together. "What did he want?"

"He wanted us to meet up at school today," you said.

"Tch, of course, he does," Emil scoffed.

"I think it would be a nice change, though," you persuaded. "At least we got some more company at school now."

~*~

Timeskip

~*~

You and Emil finally arrived at the school grounds, but the two of you decided to make a stop at your lockers first. As Emil left to go to his locker, you whipped out your phone to text Tino.

[07:08] "Hey Tino, are you

                 at school yet?"

Stuffing your phone back in your pocket, you spun the locker combination and opened the blue metal door. You unzipped your bag for a moment, shuffled between your books, and withdrew your binder. You pulled out a familiar photograph and set it inside the locker for a moment. You replaced your binder back into your bag and fished out a couple of magnetic office supplies to stick to your door.

*DING*

[07:09] "Su-san and I are on

                 our way! Meet us at

                 the west wing of the

                 school at the small

                 courtyard"

The west wing was on the opposite end of where you and Emil were. You quickly replied to Tino and continued creating your set up.

You placed a whiteboard and a pencil holder with a couple of extra writing utensils. You picked up the photo you previously left and grabbed a circular magnet. You snapped it on the picture against your door.

Sighing in satisfaction, you admired your setup. It was not much, but you were happy with it. Now, your locker feels like your own.

"Seriously (Y/N)?"

You turned to find Emil giving you a questionable look.

"What?"

"You had to choose that picture of all the ones?"

"One of all my friends on it? Uh, yeah," you answered nonchalantly.

Emil sighed. "You could've at least chosen the nicer one."

"I could have, but I like this one better." You glanced at the goofy picture. "It shows all your colorful personalities."

Emil sighed. "You're such a weird person (Y/N)."

You scoffed as you shut your locker. "Oh, I'm the weird one?"

You began walking alongside Emil towards the west wing.

"Yeah," Emil states.

"How so?"

"I've said it before. You're friends with an antisocial guy, a dude that sees fairies and trolls, and a noisy idiot with an ego bigger than his own brain. Now, you're friends with two people who are basically polar opposites to each other. We're all not even from this country (Y/N)."