Doorstep 👑(Pt.3)

Start from the beginning

Dream let's go of George's hands and gets up to go over and grab the chair he kept at his desk. Yes it was weird he had two chairs but it was handy when you wanted to lay down. He pulls the chair up next to his and gives George a smile. "I know I'm not good at this, and I promise I'll try harder. Now let me end the stream and make another just for this." George shakes his head about to protest but Dream shushes him. "Its better now than never, and anyways you look really pretty right now."

George wipes his eyes with a slight smile and brings Dream in for a hug. "This Isn't very bro friendly George." George laughs and gives Dreams cheek a kiss, then walks over to the bed where Grace was playing with a pillow. Dream stands still for a few seconds when he realised what just happened. George kissed his cheek, he kissed his cheek. "Aren't you gonna start the stream?" Dream nods and sits down in his chair and goes to the end stream button, clicking it with a sigh. He waits a little bit and then starts a new one, it taking a little bit to sink up. He didn't put anything on his screen, as now wasn't really the time for that.

George takes the seat beside him, Grace in hand and she looks up at Dream with a smile and grabby hands. "Honey I think momma wants to hold you." The little girl looks up at George and starts giggling at the silly face he was making. The chat rolls in a ding for a dono popping up. "Do we get to know about the baby👀👀👀" Dream clears his throat and grabs George's hand.

"Hi everyone, I know you all probably want an explanation. Now even though I am giving this an explanation does not make it okay to pry into people's personal life. Now, me and George are not dating. One day we were going to go out to get something to eat but then I realised there was a baby on the doorstep. So from then on we've been raising her, George would you like to add anything?" George nods hesitantly and plays with Graces little fingers.

"Well, her name is Grace and she's a year old. She likes to touch the camera." George smiles and Dream laughs lightly as she tries to reach it at the reminder.

'User was moved to your channel"

"Heeeeey guys, Dream I saw you were streaming. What are we talking about?" Bad asks voice higher than usual, "we were talking about um." And of course in that moment the baby decides to be vocal, "Dada!" George face plants and Dream laughs taking her into his arms, "hi honey."

Bad makes a noise between a squeak and a dying animal, "face cam Dream! Face cam right now!" Dream moves out of the frame and George turns the camera on with a smile. "Hi chat, and Bad! Dream hand me Grace," George says and Bad wiggles in his seat. "Who's Grace? Did you guys get a new dog? Also who's Dada?" Dream hands Grace to George and Bad just about dies, "is that a baby! Where did you two get a baby?!" George laughs and the chat runs wild at the baby now in frame.

"Gracey say hi to the weird man," Grace looks up at the camera and waves making George gasp in surprise. "Honey that was so good!" Grace giggles and Bad coos at the tiny baby. "Why do you have a baby George?!?!!?" Dream does a peace sign at the camera, not showing any of the rest of himself. "Well it's a long story Bad, basically me and Dream have to watch this baby until they find the legal mother. If they don't after a year then she's ours, or we can put her up for adoption."

"So wait you two just have a kid now? How does that work? I'll tell Skeppy you need one of the cribs! Wait where has the baby been sleeping? Have you been putting her in a closet?" George rolls his eyes and looks at the chat to see what was going on, "no bad she sleeps with me and Dream." Dream looks at George thinking he was insane for saying it that way. "You and Dream sleep together?" George nods not really seeing the point, I mean they had to sleep together. George really didn't want a moment where Grace fell out of bed.

"Dreamnotfound confirmed!!!"
--------------------------💜-----------------------

"Bad is such an idiot I can't believe him." Dream laughs pulling off his shirt to put on a better one to sleep in. "Grace likes him, don't you baby bear." She crawls towards him and then rolls over to play with her feet. "Clay did you give her the bottle?" Dream looks around to avoid George and George crosses his arms completely unimpressed.