As we ate Cole got a call from his phone and he looked annoyed. "Is something wrong?" I asked. "I forgot about going to orphanage and giving them a check for more school equipment," Cole said annoyed. "Well then let's go," I said getting up. He looked at me surprised. "What? If I'm gonna be Luna may as well come with you too see how it's done," I said. Cole blinks before smiling and turning to the others. "You can continue if you like you good to call a car?" Cole asks and they nodded. "Great let's go," I said getting up and grabbing my bags. I went with Cole to the outside and we put the bags in the back. "So what should I do while there?" I asked. "You can sit with me and listen to some official finance stuff," Cole said and I internally groan at how boring that sounded. We arrive at the place and it reminds me of a school house at least four floors tall. A man in a old fashioned teachers uniform with glasses and some wrinkles was standing at the front steps smiling.

"My Alpha," he nodded then looked at me. "My Luna," he nodded and I nodded back. "Mr. Noble so sorry for being late," Cole apologizes. "It is quite fine my alpha it is a honour to have both you and the Luna here," Mr. Noble smiles. We went in the orphanage and I saw and heard the lack of actual kids. "Hey where's all the kids?" I asked. "At school at Darkly's orphanage we pride ourselves on the education of our kids," Mr. Noble said quite proudly not answering my question. We got to the office and he sat down at the desk with Cole in the opposite chair. I got bored pretty quickly and look around the office. It was quite big for a office with a pretty expensive looking desk, pens, chairs, lamps, carpet, honestly it looked like a lot for a orphanage office room. I should know I spent some time in the orphanage before me and Nya started living on our own. There wasn't even any pictures of kids anywhere just framed pictures of the orphanage saying how great it was a some licenses.

"Hey how many kids are here?" I interrupted as the two where discussing what they needed money for. "Fifty-eight a mix of boys and girls," Mr. Noble answers. "Do you mind if I look around?" I asked. "Yes, but don't go to the top floor it's off limits because it's under a bit of renovation," Mr. Noble said and I nodded leaving the room. I looked around the first floor and saw the play area. The toys looked run down and broken while everything else looked like it was a bit too clean. Like a museum room on display it was never used just for show. I continue up stairs and saw what I assumed to be one of the rooms where the kids slept. It was average with bunk beds that had stains and old drawers there was enough for fifteen children in room and the floor looked like it was in need for a repair I stepped in and my foot went through a small hole covered by the carpet. I continue looking for more kids rooms, but I only found one that clearly belonged to Mr. Noble and looked a lot like his office with a kitchen attached and his own bathroom. I looked up another floor and found it was pretty dull with servers small rooms that hadn't looked like they had been used like ever if the dust was anything to assume. The place also looked way to well maintained for someplace that house nearly sixty kids. It didn't even have any colouring areas, art rooms, or even any scratches on the walls and the place looked way to clean except the kitchen that looked okay at first glance, but closer inspection showed dirty dishes and the little food their was old or moldy. Something wasn't sitting right. I decided to go to the fourth floor and found a hallway with a door. I opened it slightly and saw almost sixty kids toddlers to thirteen year olds all making clothing with sewing machines in the small room all looking pale and under fed even quite sickly with a small window giving light. I two other mean looking men and a lady. The lady was smacking a nine year old on the back with a ruler and I saw he was bleeding. The toddlers were in a corner most of them sleeping, but one woke up and started looking like it would vomit. The child vomited on some folded fabric and one of the men yelled at it. "You useless brat!" He yelled and raised a hand like he would kick it. I slammed open the door the everything froze. Everyone looked at me and I was furious. "What is happening here?!" I yelled. I went to the crying toddler pushing the other man out of the way and picked it up leaving it to rest in my arms as I looked at it I could see it was far too sickly for a toddler.

Werewolves (a Ninjago AU)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें