Chapter 34

I nodded to him and walked carefully out of the room. Stepping over a few of the dead bodies on my way out. Jaxton trotted at my side leading me onto his floor and having me open the door to what looked like a large apartment.

Jaxton shifted back and walked into a large bathroom. He turned on the faucet of the walk in shower and stepped in without even a glance at me. I stripped out of my clothes and hurried into the shower with him.

I stood back from Jaxton who was watching the blood mix with the water and flow down the drain. I looked around the shower and grabbed a washcloth and some body wash. Squeezing the soap onto the cloth and making it bubbly I looked at Jaxton’s back.

It was covered in blood and I hated not being able to see his beautiful skin underneath all the red. The smell of the blood was disgusting. I started washing the horrible smell away with the honey smelling soap. Jaxton started to relax as I got rid of the blood for him.

He turned around when I asked so I could wash his large chest. He was a handsome male and I didn’t like seeing my wolf so upset. Once I had the blood rinsed off of his strong body I started washing his hair. Savoring the soft moans he let out when my nails scratched at his scalp.

There was nothing left to stop us from claiming each other. No more threats, and the alphas won’t be coming back till the end of the month. We could spend as much time together as we wanted until then. Plus we had the other assassins to help take care of the mess down there, and god I want to be claimed.

I finished washing my male’s hair, rinsing out the soap in the warm water. I looked into his pale hazel eyes and leaned forward, pressing my forehead against Jaxton’s. I want him.

He is mine.

“Jaxton?” I whispered.

“Yes?” he pulled back after pressing his lips to my forehead.

“Please.” One word. That’s all it took. Just one word to have him lifting me into his arms and laying my body gently on his bed. One word was all it took to have his warm lips covering mine.

This next part is them mating.

Our kisses were soft and loving. His naked body covering me, I wrapped my legs around his back. I loved the feeling of his body against mine, being able to feel his soft skin and watch the goosebumps form when I scratched my nails down his back.

His tongue slipped into my mouth and I couldn’t help my moan. Everything he did felt so good. He kissed me once more softly, gently, with more care than I ever thought I would know. Jaxton pulled away with a soft smile that turned wicked as he kissed his way down my body.

Pausing at my breasts, he sucked one nipple into his mouth. Rolling the other one in between his fingers. My hands found his hair as I moaned loudly, pleasure filling my body everywhere he touched.

I bucked my hips against him, trying to find any kind of relief I could for the ache between my legs. He growled lowly in approval and went lower, kissing my skin softly and pausing when he reached the apex of my thighs. He waited for something, maybe he was waiting for me to tell him I was okay with this. Maybe he was waiting to hear me beg…

“Please…” I half sobbed, the need for some kind of relief building, “Please Jaxton. Please.”

He grinned at me again, dipping his head between my legs. His hands came up to my thighs, spreading me even farther for him. Jaxton’s tongue lapped at me, swirling around my most sensitive parts and having me arching my back off the bed. He growled again in appreciation, the vibrations going straight through me and causing me to let out a loud moan.

“Please, Jaxton.” I tried to pull him up to me, I wanted to feel his hard length inside me. Jaxton gave one last lick before raising his body over me.

He ground his cock against my clit and I wrapped my arms around his back. Pulling him closer and waiting for him to finally sheath himself inside of me. Jaxton looked into my eyes, slowly slipping himself inside me, joining his body with mine.

He entered me slowly, filling me inch by glorious inch. Finally he was mating me, I was going to be his, completely and utterly his. Jaxton was going to be mine. Once we mark each other I get to have him for myself forever.

Jaxton stilled, his cock fully inside me, stretching me around him. I leaned up and kissed my male softly, moaning into him when he started moving slowly. Thrusting into me slowly, the feel of his body moving against mine was better than I ever thought possible.

I clung to the male moving over me, holding him close as pleasure filled me. His cock plunged in and out of my warmth. The only sounds were the slapping of skin, my gasping moans, and Jaxton’s satisfied growls. He cradled me to his chest.

I felt the pleasure start to build inside me as his cock kept slamming into the spot inside me that made everything light up. I let myself go, my back arching, moans getting louder as I came on him.

My teeth lengthened and I sank them into his shoulder, shuddering against him. The moment my teeth broke his skin I felt his cum fill me, then came the sharp pain of his canines piercing my skin. I felt something break inside me before being filled with happiness so pure I didn’t know it existed.

I’ve heard others describe how it felt when the mate bond snapped into place, but I always thought they were exaggerating. Jaxton kissed me softly, his cock still snug inside me. He pulled out slowly and left into the bathroom, probably to get something to clean us up with.

Naughty bits are over.

“I love you.” Jaxton cuddled closer to me, “My beautiful, strong mate.”

“I love you too.” I moved closer to him leaning forward till his lips met mine, soft kisses are the best kisses and I will fight anyone who says differently.

We were mates. I still had work to do figuring out how we would fit into this place and our relationship with the packs, but I had him. All I would ever need is him by my side. I rested my head on his chest, everything was going to be okay.

This is the last chapter. I hope you guys enjoyed it and read whatever books I decide to write next. Bye😇