Chapter 11

This one is in Jaxtons POV

My heart pounded in my chest when the small girl nestled herself into my arms. My instincts were roaring at me to claim this beautiful creature in my arms. I couldn’t though, not yet, I wanted it to be special for us. Mates are for a lifetime, I don’t want her to regret being with me. 

I slowly backed away when a limo pulled up. Man, my alpha August really goes overboard. I opened the door for my Adalyn and she scooted over letting me climb in on the same side. She stayed a seat away from me and annoyance clawed its way inside me. Why can’t she just come close and cuddle? Did she decide she doesn’t actually want to be my mate? Should I bring her back to her pack?

I let out a sigh, I had never felt this way before. Never had I needed a wolf's approval like I needed hers. It was odd for me to want to please someone this badly, I wanted to just chalk it up to her being an omega, but I felt this way from the moment I saw her. That daft male hurting her had made me lose my mind. 

She was so beautiful and full of life. I wanted to protect her from anything that might make her sad or hurt her. Unfortunately I’ve learned that she would protect me more than I could protect her. She said she was submissive, but I saw fire inside of her. 

I looked at Adalyn, her long hair slightly messy from when we were out in the cold wind. She had rosy cheeks and a cute slightly upturned nose. I haven’t even kissed her yet and god I wanted to. 

She had full, pink lips, the bottom one fuller than the top. They looked like they were begging to be kissed. She had two freckles, one by the corner of her lip, the other directly under it on the other side. The rest of her face had freckles sprinkled randomly.

Her body had curves, something that the other females I had considered claiming lacked. The females I attracted always were thin, their bodies all muscle from training. I loved the feeling of Adalyn’s soft body against mine. The way she held me close to her as if afraid I would leave.

Adalyn glanced at me the blush in her cheeks growing brighter when she caught my stare. I smiled slightly and silently cheered when she grinned happily in response. This female could be the death of me. I would do anything to have her look at me like that again.

The hours passed slowly in the car and I watched Adalyn, my sweet princess, start getting tired. She glanced at me and unbuckled her seat belt, moving to lie down. She went to the middle seat before gently resting her head in my lap. Adalyn pressed her head against my stomach and nuzzled into it before starting to fall asleep.

I started brushing her hair away from her freckled face. She looked beautiful...well maybe that’s a lie. To be truthful she looked a bit odd with her face squished against my stomach. Adalyn's mouth was opened slightly and loud snores filled the air. 

I scrunched up my nose trying to hold back my laugh at how silly she looked. She felt my stomach shake and her eyes opened wide, surprised at the movement. My pretty female snapped her jaw shut when she finally understood why I was laughing. 

The pretty wolf on my lap sat up before unbuckling her seat again, trying to move away from me. I grabbed at her waist and lifted Adalyn onto my lap ignoring her tiny squeak of protest. I could feel certain parts of me harden when she shifted on my lap to get comfortable. Her back was resting against the door and her legs were stretched out on the rest of the seat.

She looked so soft and feminine in her too big grey sweater. I wanted to kiss her forehead and tell her how beautiful she looked, but things are different when you are using your brain. In the Ring you were led by instincts, out here though… everything comes back. All the fears of rejection and insecurities you left when you entered the Ring got picked back up like luggage after a flight. 

My princess cuddled closer to me and kissed my cheek, then froze. My heart raced in excitement and I couldn’t stop the happy, pleased rumble that came out of me when I managed to fully process what just happened. 

Adalyn tried to get off my lap, embarrassment turning her beautiful face red. I wrapped my arms tightly around her waist and nuzzled into her neck, only stopping when the urge to claim her became too much. I had noticed early on the affection Adalyn appeared to have for my beard and knew that it would be something to use to my advantage. Adalyn let out a small sigh and settled back against me. 

It was easy to be like this, to just hold her and feel happy. No worrying about what it would be like when we got to my pack or if I should let her go… When we were together like this I felt more wanted than I had ever been with those females before her… and there were a lot. 

I smiled softly at the strong female in my lap. She reached her soft hands into my hair and I grimaced, my hair was greasy after the days of only being able to bathe in the river. I didn’t make a sound in protest though her long nails scratched at the back of my head. 

I moaned softly and rubbed my head against her talented fingers. She giggled in response to my happy sounds and relaxed even more. My pretty little female seemed glad to have something to do and I was more than happy to oblige to her every wish.

 I adored the feel of her supple body on top of mine. Her curves were devine I wanted to kiss and lick every part of her body. I wanted to give her so much pleasure she wouldn’t be able to ever want another male. She would know that I’m the only wolf who could satisfy her. It wasn’t just that I wanted from her though.

Something about this one was special. It wasn’t just because of her ranking, no it had nothing to do with that. I could just tell that she was the one who would love me no matter what. She would help me whenever she could, and I would do the same, she needed love and that’s all I wanted to give her.

Hey guys this one was really short, but I just wanted to give you a glimpse of what Jaxton thinks about Adalyn. Any thoughts?