Chapter - 6 (I hate you)

Aaliya

I have been living alone ever since. Somewhere I was convinced that maybe I was wrong, I must have made a mistake that's why my husband throw me out of the house and my parents did not stop him. Well, I am pregnant and having same dream every night, I could not get it out of my head till today, the same scary dreams. I am walking alone on the empty street, no one is there. Then suddenly my whole family stands in front of me and starts accusing me. I cry and cry but no one cares.

Everything was beyond my thought

Everything was beyond my thought. But one thing is certain that I will never forgive Ahad and my parents. They are not with me when I need them the most. I have waited daily that maybe he will come to pick me up but he left me alone to wander on the streets. I cannot change my past or what happened in me, but now I definitely know that he is not in my life anymore and he is nobody to me I hate Ahad.

she decided that she will do everything for the sake of her child and forget everything and give good care to her child, even if she has to work more.

Thinking of this, she started work every day, working overtime and earning more money. But due to this, she gets very tired.

Present

I read somewhere that talking to your baby during pregnancy can give him a sense of security and ease any stress while in the womb, so I started talking and sing lullabies or any of my favourite song at night before sleeping. Also reading newspaper and kids stories to my baby became my favourite time. I can actually feel the bond. But these days I talk a lot with my baby. when I am sad, happy, emotional also while walking around the store picking out groceries.

How quickly time runs I was returning home after finishing my work like everyday. I am seven months pregnant now. I am happy and even scared, I cant work properly now, I get tired soon, I feel weak, at times I fainted, probably due to exhaustion. I have started eating, I sometimes don't have money to food. because most of my money goes into the medical tests and medicines. Saba calls me every day but I do not want her to be disturbed and tensed by telling her my current situation. Anyways, she is coming back this month and her mother asked me to come home. She loves me very much always want me to shift there permanently so that I can stay with her.

But I have learned to live alone. Me and my baby are enough for each other. Nowadays whenever I sing at night, he kicks me like he wanted to tell me that "Mumma I can hear you". Oh! he is mine. Even if it's a daughter she will be my heartbeat.

After dinner, i went out for a walk in the park. Buti feel somewhat uneasy today. For a few days now, I have mild abdominal pain. I cannot tell this to anyone becausei dont have one, nobody is here, I wish my brothers were here. Don't they miss me or they don't need me now like others?

I can feel, my pain was increasing. I was in disillusionment, somehow, I reached home and drank water and I lay down on the couch and thought I should get some rest and it will end soon. Something  on the abdominal right of my stomacb was feeling numb.i got more scared now this can't be happening to me. I started crying and i felt a knot on my throat, in a hurry, I call Saba.

"Ahhhhh.... Saba Please save me, Ummmm.. I can't bear this pain, my baby please save my baby saba, ahhh...please do something."

After saying this, I started screaming in pain and crying loudly I even tried to call the ambulance but its impossible for me now.

"Allah mujhe himmat dijiye, mere bache ko kuch nahi hona chaiye. Uski hifazat kijiye please."

Flashback

Aaliya –"Assalamualaikum doctor, aapne bulaya tha mujhe"

Doctor –"walekumassalam, ha Aaliya meine bulaya tha actually mujhe tumse ek important baat karni hai"

Aaliya –"Doctor sab theek tuo hai na, mera baby tuo theek hai na"

Doctor" haa Aaliya sab theek hai. Lekin meri baat dhyaan se sunna aur samajhna. You are not taking proper rest and proper meals, I guess. See, pregnant women who receive maternal morbidity are having higher risk of poor pregnancy outcome like premature birth and sometime miscarriage and we both don't want this. Do we?

Aaliya"No doctor I want my baby safe and healthy"

Doctor"Then please take proper meals and medicines, and most importantly take proper rest for healthy pregnancy as you are very weak u r loosing your weight, you have to gain some weight."

Aaliya" ok doctor mei apna aur baby ka pura khayal rakhungi"

Flashback Ends

"Waqt waqt ki baat hai, kal jo rang the, aaj daag ho gaye."

Hello Friends, m back with the update. Its lovely weather here in Delhi "Halki Halki baarish ka apna hi mazaa hai haina"

I will update the next chapter soon.

Please tap the ⭐ star icon to vote and do comment.

Love jomessey