Chapter - 5 (Truth Hurts)

FLASHBACK

Aaliya –"Ahad aap ye kya kar rahe hai, hum kitchen mei hai koi dekh lega"

Ahad – "Dekhne de sabko,  mujhe fark nhi padta, nikah kiya hai aapse biwi hai aap meri. Chaliye ye sab jaane dijiye ye baatiye ki aap mujhe mera javaab kab dengi, ab tuo humari shaadi ko ek mahina bhi hone wala hai"

Aaliya –"konsa jawab, hume kuch yaad nhi, hume nhi pata" she said shyly.

Ahad –"Acha aap itni jaldi bhul gayi chaliye hum bata dete hai, humne aapse pucha tha ki aapko humse pyaar hai k nahi" "chaiye bataiye varna mei aapko yu hi pakade rahunga"

Aaliya –"Acha vooooo, ummmmm, jee amm, karte hai hum aapse pyaar. Bahot karte hai"

Ahad -"Such Aaliya such mei."

Aaliya –"jee par hume aapka gussa acha nhi lagta, jab aap gussa hote hai tuo kisi ki nahi sunte, please ahad aap apne gusse par thoda control kiya kijiye. Hum aapse pyaar karna chahte hai darna nahi"

Ahad –"Biwi ki har baat sar aankho par, par aapko pata hai na hum aapse jyada der gussa nhi reh sakte." " aur jaha tak pyaar ki baat hai tuo kijiye na pyaar humse jitna karna hai, hume tuo intezaar hai" " But kal se" he said smirking

Aaliya –"Kal se kyu" she asked innocently.

Ahad – he picks aaliya bridal style "kyuki aaj hum aapse pyaar karna chahte hai, apko apna banana chahte hai, aapko batana chahte hai ki is dil mei kitni mohabbat hai aapke liye" kya ijazat hai hume.

She nodded her head and he leads his way towards their bedroom. That night they became one.

Flashback Ends

Everyone is happy seeing both Fahad and Kaif. After months, such a pleasant atmosphere was found at home.

Ahad arrives inside the house with the help of driver and everyone gets shocked and nervous to see him like this. Fahad makes him sit on a couch and zayn gave him a glass of water, and asked "What happen bhai are you alright or should I call doctor uncle.

Hearing this, Ahad started crying. He folded his hands in front of everyone and asked them to forgive him. "i am guilty. I am a very bad person a bad son, brother and husband. I finished everything, I didn't trust her. She kept on crying, but I did not listen to her, I threw her out of the house. I want to die, I can't breathe, Its suffocating. Mother, what have I done, she will never forgive me, she will never come near me, but ammi you know na that how much I love her, right?, I went to find her that night even after searching for hours I could not find her. I contacted all her friends but she was not there" He started crying with a sob. Taking Aaliya's name, he suddenly hit his hand on the glass table and a piece of glass penetrated his palm. His hand was bleeding heavily.

Both brothers got upset and shocked after hearing Ahad, they don't want to believe all this. And they were shocked to hear Aaliya's name. Fahd asked Ahad after a long pause.

Fahad – "what are you saying all this brother. Why did you do this to Aaliya and so much has happened at home, no one even called us why?"

Ahad – "forgive me please, I could not take care of her Fahad, I could not fulfill my promise. Sorry fahad sorry

Fahad - No, I did not want your sorry bhai, I want my best friend and cousin here, near me. bring her or tell me where she is, I will get her back.

Zayn – "where were you guys when all this happened, he asked looking at his parents. When your daughter was leaving this house, please answer me. And tell me she is alive or dead, no one has even tried to know right. Wowww just woww" he said while clapping. "And tell something ahad bhai, how dare you, how dare my sister to leave the house at night, it is not just your house, all members are equally entitled. If she is your wife she is my sister too.

Ahad – "Sorry Zayn I am very ashamed and embarrassed. I lost everything zayn"

As soon as he said this, it started getting dark in front of eyes, and he fell unconsciously on the ground.

While everyone was going through this sorrow, there was someone in the same house who was upset after hearing all this because his hard work was wasted.

After several attempts, she was able to make Aaliyah out of his life. But don't' know how Ahad came to know all the truth.

But she cannot give up now, she will not let that Aaliya come back to this house. 

 NEVER....

________________________________________________________________________________

"Mistakes have the power to turn you into something better than you were before"

Hi Guys! there are many readers who are reading this story but not voting. Please tell me if you like the story. And this is a short story and only three to four chapters are left.

Bye good luck. Will try to upload soon

Please tap the ⭐ star icon to vote and do comment.

Love jomessey