Her Day

Dylan, I'm scared, I have a bad feeling.

I know, me too. But I'm here, don't worry.

I don't want this quarantine to end.

Me neither, baby.

I love you.

I love you too...

Dylan?

Yes?

Are we asleep?

Uhm, I don't know...

Dylan... I think you're in my dream...

Suddenly, both open their eyes to find the other right there. It is very dark outside. The full moon brings some light inside and they can see each other's faces in the dim room. They are embracing one another, face to face, noses touching.

- Did you hear me just now? – she asks a little frightened.

- Yes. You said you were scared...

- I'm even more afraid now. How did you get inside my dreams?

- Maybe, since we can hear the other's thoughts, this was just that, only asleep...

- We really can't have any secrets in this family... - she says with her eyes almost closed and a cute smile.

You're so beautiful and sweet... You're like a silver moon with this light reflecting on your face...

You're a falling star, you're the get away car
You're the line in the sand when I go too far
You're the swimming pool on an August day
And you're the perfect thing to see

Dylan takes his hand out of the blanket to caress her face softly and tuck her hair behind her ear. That simple gesture brings immediate shivers down Yue's spine and makes Dylan's hand tingle. She smiles with her eyes shut.

- I can't believe that every time we touch, we still feel like the first time... - he whispers.

- Me neither... Will we be 80 and still make each other spark? – she asks opening her eyes and smiling sweetly.

- You will always make me feel this way, I'm sure.

Now he starts tracing her face with his fingers: her hairline, her cute nose, her pretty eyes, her jaw, her lips... He lingers on her lips, wanting to kiss them. She is right there, why not? Is it too late? It is the middle of the night... But the moonlight makes her skin shine like silver and those lips are so perfect, so desirable. What harm can a little kiss do? Yet, he knows that once he kisses her, he will desire more, and more and more. He is addicted to her; how could he stop?

Yue has heard his internal struggle and grins. This silly husband of hers...

- Just kiss me already...

He is dumbfounded. Did he hear correctly?

- Isn't it late? Don't you wanna sleep? - He asks moving over her, hoping...