Her Moles

The day after Yue's birthday

Rooftop

Yue and Dylan are sitting on the bench looking at the night sky. She is lying on his chest, her favorite place, her love corner. Here she feels warm, protected and at the same time electrified.

- So, yesterday you had to celebrate alone with Kuan after work. I'm sorry.

- Don't worry, I saw you in the morning and you gave me my other present... That made me happy! Thanks! Your post was too much though! I love that picture of us, but you created a monster! You shouldn't have mentioned the necklace.

- I wanted everyone to know! Who cares what they say! I chose that necklace for you, they let me buy it for you

- I wanted everyone to know! Who cares what they say! I chose that necklace for you, they let me buy it for you. I wanted to tell the world!

- Then why did you give me the hoodie too? The necklace was enough - she turns around and kisses his cheek.

That unexpected kiss makes his body shiver all over, a dopey smile plastered on his face, he's momentarily dazed... You are the death of me, Shen Yue!

- Hey! Earth to Dylan!

- Uh?

She can't help but chuckle...

- I asked you why you gave me the hoodie too... - she tells him patting his hand.

He shakes his head to come back to reality...

- Because I wanted us to have our first couple's clothing! By the way, Angie scolded me about the post. Because the jewelry shop also reposted it. But I don't plan on deleting anything. I hate it when they tell me what I can't do! - Dylan's tone was getting angrier - She told me I need to turn it down a notch with all my posts about us! Can you believe that!? It's my Weibo!

- Calm down - she says caressing his hands - We have a long journey ahead. We can't get all worked up over every little thing.

- I just can't stand how they want to control our lives! Makes me wanna break something!

- Hey!

Yue turns and looks at him, she puts her hands in his face.

- We need to be strong.

- Sorry... You're right... I have you to help me, my strong-strong...

He kisses her forehead and Yue can feel the warmth of his love.

- So, yesterday you recorded the music videos, how was that?

- Interesting! I am sure you're gonna love how your handsome fiancé looks in those videos! - he says with a smug smile.

- Really, uh? I can't wait!

A few days later

Today the last scene of Meteor Garden will be recorded, the song. Nonetheless, there are still a couple of days left of filming in Shanghai, then off to the beach they go.