Chapter 17

⚠️ THIS CHAPTER IS NOT TO TRIGGER ANYONE OR UPSET ANYONE ABOUT MEGANS INCIDENT⚠️

Making my way to the front door of our home. I unlocked the door and walk upstairs to check on Aubrey. The house it's quiet because everyone is asleep.

I didn't come back last night like I was supposed to. I just needed sometime for myself.

Walking to Nicki and I's room expecting to find her asleep but she's wide awake. With tear stained cheeks and red eyes.

"So you decided to come back" she says plainly not even looking my way

" I was always going to come back I just needed some time to think about all this" I say walking over to her sitting down in the chair beside the bed

" You know I would never intentionally hurt you. That night I don't remember anything I swear. Everything was a blur. If three shots and a margarita was enough to get me shit faced drunk then it worked, but I just don't believe that. When we got back together I wanted to tell you but everything was going good and I didn't want to ruined that." She says and I hear her voice crack. She begin to tear up and I embraced her in a hug and held her while places kisses on her head.

" baby I know and I forgive you. I'm sorry for acting the way I did last night and I also apologize for the smoking. I let the devil get the best of me and I won't let that happen again. We have a baby on the way and our maternity pictures are on Thursday and baby shower in 3 weeks. I just want everything to go back to how it was. We can't let Kelsey mess with our relationship. Baby we're almost 10 years strong. Yes we've had our ups and downs but we always ends up right back together again . I say and I feel her squeeze me tighter.

***

Thursday

So Nicki and Megan just left their couples maternity shoot. Now they are heading over to Robyn and Beyoncé's house because they are having a couples night.

Lauren and Hennessy couldn't make it because turns out they have been secretly fucking for 5 months and now their in LA on their" baecation" 🙄 I mean we all knew they had something going on.

As the night went on the they laughed play games and conversed about old times. Time quickly went by and it they were about to go back home.

"Baby this car been behind us for a long time" I say to Megan while looking through the rear view mirror at the blacked out Audi

" I already noticed Ma I'm gonna make a few turns and see what they do, and hand me my gun out the glove compartment." She says and watched you car. I hand her the gun and she places it in her lap before getting in the turning lane to go right

I look behind us and noticed that the car follow . Megan made a left turn and the car was gone. I let out a sigh of relief.

" They turned into that neighborhood and park so we're good baby. I need to get some gas though we're about to be on E." I nod in agreement and she puts the gun in her pants and drives to a Raceway.

" You want something out of here baby." She asked turning off the car.

" Umm get me some gummy bears" I say In a child like voice.

" ok I got you" she says and leans over to give me a kiss.

I watched her as she walking in the store and I begin to sing along with the music playing on the radio when something caught my attention.

The black Audi that was following us. Then I see Megan walking out the store and somebody steps out the Audi and I see them reach for some thing.

I get out the car and Megan looks at me weird.

I hear gun shots, that's when everything felt like it was in slow motion

"MEGAN" I yelled

To Be Continued

Megan?

Nicki?

The mysterious car?

What do you think happens next
?

Vote

Comment♥️