Chapter 5

After picking up Aubrey from Robyn's house Megan and Nicki decided to have dinner at Red Lobster since Nicki was craving there bread

Dinner went perfect. The laughs and smiles brought so much joy to Megan's heart just seeing her girls happy.

It was getting late so they went back to Megan's house and watched a movie together. After the movie was over

" I can go lay her down" Megan offered.

"Oh, um that ok I was going to head out since it's not to late" said Nicki

" Wait uh did you want to stay the night I been meaning to talk to you lately but I never put myself to do it." Megan stops her.

" uh yea sure can I take a showers first?" Said Nicki

"Yea I have some t-shirts and shorts for you I'll leave them in the bathroom" said Meagan getting up going upstairs to her room getting clothes for Nicki and putting them in the bathroom.

Going back downstairs and telling Nicki that's everything is ready for her.

" okay do you want me to meet you back down here" she asked

"Yea that's fine" said Megan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After I get out of the shower I put my clothes on and go downstairs with Megan

After I get out of the shower I put my clothes on and go downstairs with Megan. I wonder what she want to talk about I don't know why but I'm starting to get nervous

"Hey" I sat sitting down beside her.

She looks up to me " Hey okay so I'm not going to beat around the bush I miss you Nicki and I know you lost trust in me but I can't stop thinking about you and not just saying this because we've been around each other more lately but because I've been feeling like this for a while I can't stand the feeling thinking about another nigga touching you or making you laugh or smile. I want to be the one to do that. I want to treat you like the queen you are and wake up to you in the morning. I want to make love to you because that's what you deserve." She says

I stare at her in shock but I'm also feel tears forming in my eyes.

"Megan I'm no going to lie and say I haven't been feeling the same way lately, and everyone deserves a second chance so I'm willing to give you that chance. I do have to build trust in you of course but I'm willing to try again with you" I tell her as I stare into her eyes and she starts to smile and she give me a hug.

"Thank you so much mamas I promise I won't hurt you again" she kisses my ear and I shudder. She pulls away I can't say I'm not horny right now but we can't do anything about that right.

MATURE CONTENT

She looks me in my eyes and her eyes are feeling with pure lust. We start to lean into each other. Soon enough our lips touch and it feels like the world just stops. Our tongues dance with one another.

She pulls me onto her lap and picks me up carrying me upstairs to her bed. When we get there she lays me down gently with our lips still attached.

" Do you want to to this mamas" she ask with sincerity while looking me in the eyes.

"Yes baby" with that being said we strip each other out our clothes and I start to go down on her but she stops me.

" I don't want you to do that this is about you. Let me please you." She says and lays me back down and spread my legs.

She starts to kiss my body leaving passion marks all over me as I let out a soft moans.

She comes up and place her shaft at my opening and slowly pushes in.

I let out a loud gasp and arch my back as she fills be up. " Oh my god baby" I said and she groans.

She starts to pump in me slowly while hitting my spots. I dig my fingers into her back as she whisper sweet nothings in my ear.

"I love you baby" Megan says in a deep raspy voice that makes me shiver.

"I love you too papi" I say feeling my self clench around her on the verge of cumming.

"Let it go mamas. Look at me" she says speeding up. When I look in her eyes I instantly cum and she pulls out releasing on my stomach.

She leaning down and kisses me " I love you my queen" she says

"I love you more my king" I say as I chuckle a little feeling my eye lids get heavy and let sleep take over.