A little trip

Harry was exhausted after being woken-up in the middle of the night and early in the morning both times being Nessa's fault. But honestly he didn't mind at all. When she woke him up he realized he had no clue what he was doing. 'Maybe I should go to the Library' he thought eyeing the dusty carrier.'I'll have to clean that though'. But he really needed a shower. 

Harry was almost done in the shower while Nessa was playing with her toys. But it was when she started crying he started to hurry. He quickly got dressed and ran to his room. He found Nessa red faced and mad when she saw Harry walk in she stopped. Harry was confused of what just happened. Harry wiped off the dust off from the baby carrier and slipped Nessa in after getting her ready. Harry was walking through the house doors with a baby stuff in a bookbag. Harry has Dudley Library card, Harry had to threaten him though. When Harry got to the Library he went straight to the baby section. After contiplaning for long time he got a book on how to keep her alive and books to read to her. 

After Harry checked out he didn't want to go to the Dursleys. So he walked to the park. When they reached the park Harry sat down and cradiled Nessa in his arms rocking her back and forth. And pulled out the book while rocking Nessa to sleep. 

When he was done reading Nessa was sleeping peacefully. And his mind wandered off to Hogwarts. 'Where will she go. What would I do. I can't leave her with the Dursleys.' His mind went wild until he came up with a crazy idea that could make Dumbledore jealous. He was going to move out. He decided he would leave in one week with all there stuff. He would homeschool himself while looking after Nessa. He needed her to be safe.