Ch 2 Settling in

Chapter 2

Akko P.O.V

One of the maids of the house showed us to our rooms. Diana had her own room, I had a room next to hers and Andrew had the room nearest to the staircase. When I got to my room, it was BIG! It had a king sized bed with a walk-in closet and a large bath!
"Ahhhhhh!" I screamed with excitement.

"What's wrong!?" Said Diana and Andrew, at the same time, as they burst through the door.

"THIS...IS....HUGE!!! Are you sure this is my room! It can't be?" I squealed. They both breathed out heavy.

"Yes this is your room. You are a guest after all." Said Diana.

"Usually Andrew is in this room buuuttt-"

"I got downgraded" he interrupted and chuckled.

"Oh I'm sorry Andrew! You can have this room if you want. Honestly I can move into yours, it's no trouble..." I rambled on, picking up my suitcases.

"Sort it out yourself." Diana sighed and went back to her room. I walked closer to the door until Andrew took the suitcases out of my hand and back onto the bed.

"Don't worry about it...Akko" he smiled looking me in the eye. We both got red on the cheeks and looked away.

"Are you absolutely,100% sure?" I asked

"Yes it's fine!" He laughed "My room has a tv anyway!"

"Wait what!! Nooo please can we trade" I teased."First one there gets it!" I said running for the door.

"Hahaha! I got here first!" I exclaimed jumping on the bed. Andrew stood in the doorway watching me with a smirk.

"I guess you win th-"

"I will make a deal with you. You can keep this room buuut tonight I can come and watch tv!" I cut him off.

"Ok that seems fair." He said with a stern face and his hand out for a hand shake. We shook hands like we just made a business deal or something and we burst out laughing.

...............................................................................................................

Andrews P.O.V

That night, like we agreed, she came knocking on the door to watch tv.
I opened the door to see her in bunny pjs and I couldn't help but smile.

"Is there something wrong Mr. Hanbridge?" She said as she looked at me with a confused face.

"No no...nothings wrong!" I let her in and she went straight for the remote.

"Sooo...what do you like to watch?"

"I like the news channel,sports and business channels." I answered. She looked at me shocked with her mouth wide open.

"WHAT. That's going to change tonight!" She exclaimed with a playful tone.
"Here this is a good movie with loads of sequels!" She said excitedly

1.5 hours later...

"That was awesome!!!!" I said with excitement. "Let's watch another!"

"Sure" she said in a sleepy voice, as she laid on one side of the bed.
After a couple of minutes, she was fast asleep on my bed, snoring loudly.
I didn't want to wake her up so I just went to her bed after putting the blankets over her.

"Night" I whispered while leaving the room. It was nice to have a friend like Akko. Energetic, funny, truthful, beautif— No it's not like that! Yet most of the night I couldn't shake the thought... What if we were more than friends?