Part 21: Feelings Are Just Feelings... Right?

Steve may be good with weapons, but I have always been a trickster. Even before I was corrupted. I can make the groan of a zombie sound from the east and it sounds like it's at the west. Coding is no different. It's simple getting coding, such as a chicken for example, to get corrupted. Then the chicken's ones and zeros are free for the taking. How else did I get out of that prison? I was already corrupted.

~Your POV~

You curled up in your bed and sighed. A lot of things had happened today. First, you and Steve went mining and found diamonds. Then, Steve got pushed into the lava by something invisible. He crawled out and ran to the water before he was burned to a crisp. And finally, Steve blamed you. Anyone can guess how that went.

You closed your eyes and dreamed of your home and your parents. You dreamed that you never met Herobrine and Steve. That Steve was just a normal, code controlled AI and Herobrine was just a myth. Although, you soon started to dream of your past. In your dreams, you saw a large and tall man dressed in blue in your room. He had the kindest smile and he said the most funny things. Like: "Do you like the night?" or "Are you a zombie fan? I honestly prefer skeletons."

You remembered you called him "Hero". You guessed he was just an imaginary friend you made to help you cope with all the bullies. You wondered if the bullies stopped bullying you because you would talk to the invisible Hero and look insane.

"I'll look into it... Tomorrow..." you mumbled in your sleep.

~Steve's POV~

I continued to mine the stone in my small mineshaft I created to avoid the monsters. So far it was going well. I found a lot of iron and coal. I would still run into a cave here and there and of course have to explore it. Once I came out of the shaft, I was covered in bruises and scratches. I chuckled.

"Guess there's no escape from pain for me," I said to myself.

Something didn't feel right, though. It was the same feeling I feel when some greifer or hacker hacks into the server that Notch created to house me. Although, it was stronger. The same feeling I got when Herobrine escaped....