Part 3: Embarrassment on Both Sides

Author's Note: Okay... So no specific release dates. Just at random. :3

"Aw... Come on." you said, extremely interested.

"Well, your mood sure has changed." Herobrine said, smiling.

"Lemmeh know." you replied.

"Fine... But, promise me you won't think of me differently." Herobrine told you, giving up.

"I'm sure I won't think of my kidnapper any other way." you teased.

Heroine scoffed. "Well.... I'm not a glitch of any hacker, you got that? Notch wanted to give Minecraft a more realistic feel to it, so he used a software that gave human-like qualities to a mob instead of normal codes to control specific actions. I was that AI. I was the first "Steve", as you call him. Why you don't call him by his full name, Steven, is a mystery to me. But, anyway, my file became corrupted. I started haunting and killing players. Notch didn't like that, so he tried to remove me."

"But, how did you come to the normal world then?" you asked.

"That part is more complicated... Being that AI, I became resentful. I was trapped in a dark void of code. I was there so long, my eyes started to adapt. They became white because I needed no use for light retracting pupils. My eyes also started to glow. After a long time in the mass of code, I decided to get out so I messed with the code, moving ones and zeros in different places. I finally escaped. But not to my own world, it was yours. I was confused and scared... Emotions I almost lost in the void. How I managed to code myself into the real world is as much a mystery to me as it is to you. It was then I realised my full potential. I realised I could teleport from my world to yours. Being angry and upset, I decided to use my new power to drag real world players to Minecraft so I could kill them with less of a mess. I've been doing this for years... I can't feel terror or sadness... Just a small smidge of happiness that only showed up when I was torturing players. Other than that, I could only feel anger and hatred. Until I met you, (y.n). Most of those emotions have flooded back to me now. All I ask... Is that you don't leave..."

"Don't worry. I won't." you said with deep concern in your voice.

"Good." Herobrine said, "Thank you."

Herobrine grabbed your head and pulled your lips into his. You were blushing a malovent red as his lips pressed against yours, creating a gentle kiss. You pulled away, still red as a tomato. Herobrine gave you a sad look, like you took away his favorite blanket.

"I-I'm sorry... B-but... Th-this is m-my first kiss and---" you stammered, but Herobrine interrupted you, pulling you into another kiss.

This time, he didn't let you pull away. You tried to escape his embrace, but he pulled you in tighter with each struggle. Herobrine finally let you go and you scrambled off to breathe.

"I-I'm sorry, (y.n), I don't know what came over me..." Herobrine apologised.

"I-it's okay... Just... Let me breathe next time." you assured.

You both laughed awkwardly and went off. You found a room that said (MC username)'s room.

"Guess he forgot to change the signs. Oh well. Time for bed!" you said.