Part 16: Tranceless

~Steve's POV~

I went mining for a while and finally decided to come back home. I opened the door to find a chest under a window. The chest was placed so carefully that as the ray of sun hit it, it gave the chest a godly glow. Yup, this was Notch's gift.

I opened the chest to not only find an enchanted diamond sword, but a full set of enchanted diamond armor! I thanked Notch and put the armor on and grabbed the sword. The armor fit me perfectly, so perfectly that I could do the most flexible positions. The sword felt like I was holding a feather. It was light, too light for normal, but then again, it was Notch's.

I practiced with my sword for a bit, just to get the hang of it.

I finished practicing and left to the portal. I was happy that I decided to follow Herobrine back to his portal a while ago. Before he took me to lie to (y.n)'s face. He made me pass out and teleported me there himself anyway. I left to the portal, a potion of regeneration in my hand and some golden apples. A single thought kept repeating in my head: Herobrine will suffer as he has made me suffer.

~Herobrine's POV~

I had decided. I was going to let (y.n) out of her trance. All I needed was a few things. I'm glad I made a list of the items I needed to get (y.n) back to normal. I know I'm a heartless monster, but I'm not that heartless. I checked the list.

"Okay.... So I need a golden apple, the Nether Star, and the Ender Dragon's egg... Yeesh, Endy's really protective of that egg..." I mumbled.

What can I say? I only knew how to cast the spell by heart. I never expected to need to uncast it! I already had golden apples aplenty. I could get the Nether Star from the Wither easily. That son of a bitch is terrified of me. I left to get Endy's egg.

~Steve's POV~

I finally found the portal. I smiled and gripped my sword. After a moment's hesitation, I stepped through, ready to withstand whatever Herobrine threw at me. To my surprise, he was gone. No one was there. I rushed off to (y.n)'s room and thankfully found her sleeping in her bed. I shook her awake. (y.n) woke up and looked at me with her unnatural glowing eyes half closed.

"H-Herobrine?" she sleepily asked.

"No. It's me, Steve. Don't you remember?" I asked her.

"No. How did you get into my room?"

"I walked in."

"Where's Herobrine?"

"That... Monster... Isn't here right now."

(y.n) was now fully awake. She jumped up out of her bed in a gorgeous redstone covered dress.

"Herobrine. Is. Not. A. MONSTER!" she screeched.

Anger flared in (y.n)'s eyes as I backed up. A black and white cat which was originally messing around with an egg suddenly launched under the bed. I did the same. The cat, being to terrified to attack me, was mewling at me as it clawed its way behind my feet, trying to hide from the horrifying, screaming (y.n).

She finally stopped and stormed off. This definitely wasn't the (y.n) I knew. I mean, she did get angry easily, but she would just keep silent or start rambling to herself. Not flip out and scream like a maniac.

I heard the door open and saw boots that looked exactly like mine walk in.

"(y.n)?" Herobrine asked, "(y.n)!"

I refused to think anything. I knew Herobrine could hear my thoughts. So, for as long as I could hear Herobrine and see him, I had to make my mind as blank as Herobrine's eyes.

I heard him leave and I sighed in relief.

~Herobrine's POV~

I finally found (y.n). She seemed to be fuming. I didn't understand why, there was nothing around to set her off.

"Hey (y.n)," I said, cooing.

(y.n) looked up and her red face quickly turned back to normal. She ran up to me and hugged me. That false love made me shiver.

"Herobrine? Is something wrong?" she asked with big eyes.

"No." I replied.

"Hey, why don't you sit down in that chair over there. I'll be a minute." I winked, "I've got a present for you."

(y.n) sat down in the chair and I left to brew together the ingredients.

***

After about 5 minutes, I finally finished the potion. I happily walked into the room that (y.n) was in. I felt like a huge weight had lifted off my chest.

"(y.n)! I have your present ready!" I exclaimed.

I handed (y.n) the potion.

"Drink up!" I said, overly excited.

(y.n) drank the potion and the natural light came back to her eyes and the glowing disappeared. Her white eyes changed to (eye color) again and I jumped up and down like a giddy little girl. The transformation had finished.

"Wh-what happened?" (y.n) asked as she rubbed her head.

"Oh, (y.n), I'm so sorry! I wish I had never done that to you!" I said as I picked (y.n) up and twirled her around.

"What did you do then? All I remember is standing in front of the mirror and then... Poof! I passed out." she said.

"I... Uh... Kinda... Put you in a trance 'cause you wouldn't listen to me..." I said as (y.n) started to fume, "B-but, I'm really sorry about it and I shouldn't have done it!"

I flinched as (y.n) raised a fist.

"Don't hurt me!" I said as I covered my face.

Author's Note: Yeesh! This was a long part! Hope you loved it! Took me a couple hours! As always, have a wonderful, weird day! :D