~~~~~~~~~~

"Sorry I'm late!!" Shinubo said as she opened the door of their classroom to see all her friends smiling at her including Giyuu and a sigh a relief left her mouth as she smiled back at them.

"So as for our celebration we would like to know how you can imagine your selves after graduating in college and what is your dream job," Uzui said. "I wanna be a musician that can play different kinds of instruments to give those younger ones hope to their dreams" Uzui added. "I want to be an Art teacher!" Mitsuri said happily. "I want to own a company in the future, a company that helps those people who're in need" Iguro shyly said. "Sugoi!!~" Mitsuri said as she hugs him on the arm. "I wanna... I want to be a teacher too!" Kyojurou said. "Huh?!! In what subject?!~" Mitsuri asked, unable to believe that most of them want to do the same thing in the future. "History!!" Kyojurou said loudly. "How about you Sanemi?!" Uzui asked. "I going to be a Math teacher because my little brother keeps failing on that one particular subject," Sanemi said making everyone laugh. "DON'T LAUGH AT ME!!" Sanemi yelled and everyone just laughs "What're you gonna do if your students fail? beat their asses? " Uzui teased and everyone just laughs again so Sanemi just did the same thing. "For me, I wanna be a P.E. teacher, who can discipline he's students no matter what" Giyuu claimed while raising his one hand. "That's cool!!~" Mitsuri said. "I would also be willing to become a teacher and help my future students to grow up.," Himejima-san said. "How about you Muichirou?" Iguro asked. "Oh, me? I think a wanna be a clown man..." Muichirou joked with his usual emotionless face making everyone laugh including himself. "So what about you Shinobu-chan?~" Mitsuri asked. "I wanna be a doctor in this school but before that I'm gonna study abroad so I can learn more" Shinobu answered making everyone silence. "what's wrong?" Shinobu curiously asked. "You're leaving?" Mitsuri asked as she started to have a teary eyes. "I'm sorry... I had planned it for the last two years... and I had to" Shinobu said sadly. "If that's the case! then at least let us take you to the airport when it's time" Mitsuri said while wiping her tears away. "I'd love it if you guys do," Shinobu said with a smile making everyone emotional, some of them were crying but they knew they can't stop her because they shouldn't. It's her life to decide and no one, not even her friends should get in her way. They all(yes, all) hugged her while some are whispering things to her. "Don't worry guys...I'll be back. And when I do.. We'll be able to be together again as the 20th generation Hashira's of our school" Shinobu said with a smile trying her best not to cry, but she immediately failed. "I'm sorry... I shouldn't be crying over this, but I can't hold it" She admitted and they all smiled and hugged her again. "I'll be back.. I promised!" She said still crying.

~~~~~~~~~~

After the celebration, they clean the classroom they used and went home. Giyuu and Shinobu went home together since they are both going on the same way. "Do you have to go?" Giyuu asked not looking at her. "yeah... A plan is a plan" Shinobu answered as she again started to cry a bit, she then bit her lips not wanting to let out any sound. Then Giyuu held her hand and said; "It's okay to cry, Shinobu..." He said since he was also starting to cry. Shinobu nods her head and they both cried all the way to their own houses. "When will you be back, Shinobu?" Giyuu asked, "Year XX in December" Shinobu answered with a bitter smile "If that's the case then I'll be waiting for you to come back, Good night Shinobu" Giyuu said with a smile. "Hm, Good night Tom- Giyuu-kun" Shinobu said and it made Giyuu feel great now that Shinobu is already starting to call him the she does before.

When Giyuu went home he was greeted by Sabito, Makomo, and Urokodaki-san. It was shocking because for the two that passed both Makomo and Sabito was not in the country, They once again chose to study abroad since their mom needs to be there dew to her business. He told them about Shinobu and all they did was try to cheer him up. he felt happy now that Urokodaki, the one who stands as his father and Sabito and Makomo as his childhood best friends like siblings are all there, but there's only one missing..... Shinobu and his sister tsutako.

When Shinobu closed the door behind her, She collapsed on her knees and her sisters helped her and made her sit on the sofa. She was crying so much but both Kanae and Kanao were there smiling at her, trying their best to cheer her up. they knew that them doing that isn't enough, but at least it helps Shinobu a bit. "Nee-san... nee-san... I-I'm... going to le-...leave them..." Shinobu said stuttering as she cries loudly. "Shh..it's okay, it's okay. A plan is a plan, right? All you gotta do now is leave them and do what's right and needed. then after that, you'll come back here to be with them, to be with him again" Kanae said trying to calm Shinobu who cried even more after hearing the words 'leave them'. Kanao goes to their kitchen to get some water to give to her elder sister, but when she came back, Shinobu was already asleep. She falls asleep on Kanae's arms which took Kanae back to the times where she had to hold Shinobu on her arms protectively just for the little girl to fall asleep.

~To be Continue