I notice how they have not that really been hanging out, though I wonder how when I'm around they greet each other.

"Hey, Giselle." he says.
"Did you sleep well?" he added, making me look at him in confusion.

"Um– of course. Thanks for asking?" I answered, completely lost as to what has happened last night.

"Hey, Jayson will you take her home after school? I have auditions." he says as he takes a sip of his water.

Jayson answers smiling, "Oh, we're actually planning to watch you at the auditions. Right, Giselle?" he says looking at me.

He smiles, "Really?"

I nodded, "Yeah. I didn't know you act."

He looks away for a second, then stroked his hair, "I wasn't sure you would actually care, so I never told you." he said letting out a chuckle.

I placed down my water, "You think so little of me, dingus."

Jayson stands up from his seat, "Froyo? My treat." he says looking at me.

"Sure. And if they still don't have strawberry toppings I'm raising hands–" I quipped making him laugh.

I turned my eyes to my left and saw Leo's smile turned into a gentle frown.

"Oh, Leo you wanna come?" I asked as I tapped his arm.

"No, it's alright. I have Chemistry in like, 2 mins." he chuckled.

"Oh, okay. See you later." I returned the smile.

"See ya, man." Jayson replies.

I picked up my planner as I mutter, "Let's go."

"Oh, hey this fell out of your planner." Jayson lifts a small folded piece of paper from the ground.

"Oh, let me see?" I asked, a bit intruiged yet confused. I don't put a single paper or whatnot on my planner.

E.G. Morris

It says on the back, with a clean yet small handwriting. Just like yesterday.

do you enjoy the harry potter series? i do. you're smart as hermione, i'll tell you that. i really like your outfit today, Erin.

I scoffed as I read what was in the paper and swiftly looked at the surroundings, Jayson then interrupts me,

"Giselle, you coming?" he said from afar.

"Uh– yeah!" I replied, crumpling the paper as I put it on my pocket.

As we were walking to the froyo shop, Jayson says out of the blue,

"I really like your outfit today."

A bit shocked, "O-oh. Thanks," I said thinking about the paper.

"W-well, it's not like you liked it so much that you decided to wrote it on a paper, is it?" I said trying to be jolly while attempting to know who's been sending these messages.

lovely - Leonardo DiCaprioOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara