𝐎𝐧𝐞: 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭

Today was it, Charli was officially moving in the hype house!!

She was originally supposed to come next week but she wanted to see her boyfriend as soon as possible.

Her boyfriend? His name was Chase Hudson, the two dated around early October and sadly broke up late March but a month or two after the break up the pair started talking again and eventually got back together!

Right now Charli was on a cab on her way to the hype house but her phone started blowing up with notifications, Charli thought it was probably nothing important and decided to open it later at hype.

"Thank you sir!" She says grabbing her luggage from the trunk and waved goodbye to the driver as she rang the doorbell.

"Who is it?" A voice said "it's me Charli!!" She says happily smiling, after a few seconds the door opened and revealed Thomas! "Hey char!" He says giving her a big hug which she returns "hi Thomas!!" She smiled as Thomas made way for Charli to come in "where's everybody else?" Charli asked as she set her luggage at the front hall "still asleep but I think chase is awake, here I'll take you to his room" Thomas says showing Charli the way to Chase's room.

"Okay this is it, I'll be in the kitchen if you need anything" Thomas smiled as Charli nodded and thanked him, Charli took a deep breath and smiled and as she opened the door her smile instantly drops "chase?" She quitely says as chase and Nessa both look over in shock and quickly got off of each other "c-charli? what are you doing here I thought you were coming next week i-" Charli cut him off "I was supposed to surprise you, I guess it rlly was a good thing I came" she faked a smile and as chase immediately felt guilty and tried to come closer to her as she backed away "n-no pls don't- just give me space" Charli says running out of the room.

"fuck!" Chase yelled out as he punched the wall.

Charli ran downstairs and immediately grabbed her luggage and ran out the house signalling for a taxi.

and after minutes later a taxi finally came and helped Charli with her luggage "where to miss?" He asked, Charli started thinking where would she go? She can't stay at this house anymore that's for sure, she can't get a hotel because she didn't bring much money with her, there was only one place left.

"Take me to..."

Charli stood there in front of the sway house, she sighed and knocked at the door, after a few seconds Jaden had opened the door eating a burger "Charli?! What are you doing here?!" Jaden says enthusiasticly as he hugged her but soon let go realizing she wasn't hugging him back.

"What's wrong?" He asked worriedly "chase cheated on me" she says with tears in her eyes Jaden's blood immediately boils, this was the second time chase had broken his bestfriend "with Nessa" Jaden's eyes widened, nvm so this boy thinks he can cheat on Charli twice with the same damn girl?! Bois better be ready for the shit he just caused.

"aw baby" Jaden opened his arms out as Charli dropped her lugagge ran to him and gripped on him tight "can I pls stay here?" Jaden softly smiled and nodded.

"Here's your room, the others are at chick fil a getting dinner do you want some? I can text them if you want any" Jaden says as he sets charli's lugagge in her closet, he looked over at Charli and saw her laying in bed staring at the wall numb, he sighed and walked over to her and sat on the edge of the bed "do you wanna talk about it?" Charli shook her head "no, can I just be alone?" She softly said as Jaden nodded understanding and he got up and left the room.

"What the fuck Nessa!! How could you do this to me!! I gave you fucking everything! You cheated on me twice with the same fucking shitbag!!" Josh yelled as Nessa flinched, you may be wondering how Josh found out, well he found out through social media, apparently some people caught chase and Nessa holding hands and there was even a video of them kissing! As soon as the video was posted thousands of people were tagging Josh and Charli but as you know Charli hadn't opened her phone and found out in a much more..disturbing way.

"I-Im sorry I just-" Nessa stuttered, she was scared Josh had just yelled at her for the first time, he was usually so soft for her "what Nessa?! Did you and chase 'slip' again?! What?!" He yelled as Nessa jumped and backed away and just whispered an I'm sorry, Josh chuckled coldly "me and you.done.dont ever contact me or go near me again.you can keep that noodle stick" he walked out leaving Nessa all alone with a tear stained face.

Josh got in his car and put his head on the steering wheel as he grabbed the back of his neck roughly "fuck this shit" Josh muttered to himself as he gets up and starts the car, he drove off back to sway.

𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓮🧚

So Jessa and chacha are over🤭