They were silent for a moment. 

   “Trust is earned.” Aizawa said as he stood up from the chair. 

    “You’re a victim of a horrible man,
(Y/N). From what we’ve learned, you did everything you could to keep Stain from learning too much about them. They’ll understand, you just need to explain.” Almight said, patting my shoulder before following Aizawa to the door.

    Aizawa paused before he left, looking at me one last time. 

   “How about this, you stay with me for the next week. No U.A. No juvie. Just you settling in. We can talk about U.A again after you’ve adjusted.”

   I watched him for a moment before sighing and leaning back. 

   “Do I even have a choice?” I asked like a petulant child.

  Aizawa smiled at me, almost a smirk. 

   “No.” Then he walked out and left me to the silence. 

   It wasn’t until I was completely moved in, my personal items from my house brought to my new room, that I finally saw him. 

    “Bakugo is here to see you.” Aizawa said, leaning against the doorframe of my bedroom.

   I glared at him furiously. Aizawa held his hands up in surrender. 

    “I didn’t say anything. Almight told Midoriya and Bakugo pressured him into revealing your location.”

    I rolled my eyes but made no move to leave the room.

   Aizawa watched me expectantly but I ignored him.

   He shut the door and I sighed, my heart clenching and a rock-forming in my gut. 

   ‘I’m sorry, Katsuki. I just can’t face you.’ 

   “It was never a boyfriend was it?” Katsuki asked and I whipped around to see him leaning against the door. 

    “Aizawa.” I growled and Katsuki scoffed, walking into the room and sitting on my bed. 

   “You were being an idiot. So he made the call for you.”

   I stood up harshly, rage ripping through my chest. 

   ‘You bastard! I’m not ready!’ I screeched inside my head, snarling and shaking with the urge to strangle Aizawa.

   ‘How could you do this to me!’ 

    “Calm down, Aizawa wouldn’t have been able to stop me anyways.”

   Katsuki looked around the room, raising his eyebrows at the messiness of it all.

   I blushed, embarrassed as I started to fidget. 

   “What are you doing here?” I hissed, starting to clean up anxiously.

    I didn’t know what to do with my hands, fear of Katsuki’s rejection eating me alive.