two

"You did not!" I gasped, laughing.

"Yeah! We got yelled at because we weren't supposed to drive them off the tracks. Those golf carts went pretty damn fast, too." Johnson chuckled.

"We switched from cart to cart, running and jumping on the back," Nate high fived Johnson, obviously proud of what they did.

"Such badasses, damn. Didn't know you guys had it in you," I teased.

"Ouch," Nate placed his hand over his heart.

"What about you, huh, Stel? Wildest thing you've ever done?" Johnson tested.

I thought about it for a moment, then remembered, "It was during junior year. Dani and I were off at a party in Santa Cruz and we met these college guys. We were high, but we thought it'd be fun to mess with them a little. We were in their car and on our way to the boardwalk. Once we got there, we told them to wait while we got changed. Next thing they know, we drove off with their car. They were so pissed," I laughed. "Never saw them again and I don't plan to."

"Woah, remind me not to mess with you two then." Johnson responded, his eyes wide.

"Dani and I knew they were sober and were probably going to try something. We just got a little head start in messing with 'em," I smirked.

Before Nate or Johnson could speak up again, a knock was heard. I got up, excusing myself to check who it may be.

"How the hell did you get my address?" I snarled.

Sam shrugged, "Dani told me. She and Gilinsky went somewhere else. Didn't want to be a third wheel."

I groaned, wondering why on earth Dan would do that to me. We stood face to face, neither one uttering a word. But, he broke the silence, "Are you not gonna let me in?"

"Why should I? So you could insult me in my own home? Yeah, I'd rather leave you out here."

"Stella, please," His eyes held a pleading look, but I did not care.

"Did you think I'd want you here after what you said earlier?" I hissed.

"Why can't you just let me in?" He exasperated.

"Because I don't like you! Did that not occur to you at the cafe?" I shot back.

"Okay, I know I was harsh. Please, Stel. I just want to come in." He ran a hand through his hair.

"Harsh? That was fucking insulting."

His eyes lowered and his shoulders slumped, giving me a look that could make my knees weak. I cannot believe I'm doing this.

"Fine." I rolled my eyes, opening the door fully.

He grinned, and headed to the kitchen.

"Sam! How'd you get here?" Nate asked, surprised.

"Uber," Sam shrugged. "What have you guys been doing?"

"Talking," I interrupted, waltzing into the kitchen and grabbing a water. "You want anything to drink?"

"Water is okay, thanks." I threw him another bottle.

My phone dinged, indicating I got a notification.

@wilksbabe: stella and sam being all cute outside their dance studio, they look so fucking good together!!

@gilinskysbitch: @wilksbabe god, they need to get together wtf

(a/n: sry if this is anyone's twitter user!!)

A picture of Sam and I was attached, his arm around my waist before I pushed him off.