thirteen

Everyone had gone their separate ways and are doing one of two things; roaming around the strip or enjoying the hotel's pool. I, on the other hand, was situated in the room with Andrea, who arrived an hour or two after our arrival. She and I filmed a few videos, ordered room service, and now we were getting ready to head out to enjoy ourselves.

Tomorrow's show was at six, meaning we did not have time to ourselves during the day, as it will consist of soundcheck and meet & greets.

"Curled or straight?" Andrea called from the large bathroom.

"Curl it!" I yelled, slipping my feet into my all black Vans. I was wearing a black off the shoulder crop top with a denim skirt, seeing as it was way too hot for jeans. I slid my sunglasses on top of my head as I unplugged my phone from the charger, slipping both into my small bag.

"Ready?" I poked my head into the bathroom to see Andrea onto the last section of hair.

"Almost. Be out when I'm finished." I nodded, plopping myself on the couch and turning on the tv. It was stationed on TMZ, and I almost rolled my eyes at it. Kidding, I did. But, before I could change the channel, Dani and I were shown on the screen. That caused me to sit up and scrunch my eyebrows. What could they possibly say about us?

I continued to listen to what they were saying.

"Danielle Hunter and Stella Jane Evans, both 18, are dating social media stars Jack Gilinsky and Sam Wilkinson. Both couples had their time to shine thanks to their YouTube fame, but now they've taken over the music industry! They're doing their tour together and have sold out shows in under an hour. These girls have talent, and are going to top the charts. However, sources tell us the girls' boyfriends were spotted with two girls today."

The screen showed photos of Sam and G with two unknown girls walking down the strip. Their clothes signified the photos were definitely from today. I tried to ignore the feeling in my stomach towards the situation, but it was hard seeing Sam with a girl that wasn't me.

TMZ wasn't done, and I was starting to get irritated.

"Could their relationships just be for publicity? These boys may just be using Dani and Stella to get some recognition. Tweet us your thoughts on this!"

I didn't even bother to turn off the tv as Andrea walked out, seeing the headlines for today.

"Ugh, what are they saying now?" She rolled her eyes as she fluffed through her hair.

I sighed, "Dani and I's relationships, actually. Well, although Sam and I aren't actually dating, it pisses me off how involved they are in our business. Dani and G really seem to like each other, and rumors like this will only cause trouble."

"I know, S. But come on, this is one of the things you have to deal with in the industry, so you just gotta pay no attention to the reporters. Let's go and get you mind off this." She smiled, motioning for me to get up from the couch. I obeyed, locking the hotel room door behind us.

I was determined to have fun today, whether or not Sam is with another girl.

We stepped out into the lobby after quite an uncomfortable ride with two boys around our age. They were already in the elevator before Andrea and I went in, and not so subtly checked us out. I was already feeling uncomfortable with the whole Sam situation, but these two guys made matters worse. Andrea and I were squished in between them, and they didn't get the hint we weren't interested. Neither of us spoke to them, but it didn't stop the guys from flirting. The couple minute ride down to the lobby was unbearable, to say the least.