#1 ~ The day when it all started

Lucy's POV

It was a usual day in fairy tail. Cana was drinking , Gray was stripping, Mira ~San was smiling one of her sweetest smiles and Gray was fighting Natsu .

But suddenly the door cracked open and revealed a white haired girl who looked just like Mirajane.

" lissanna!?!" Natsu spoke up . I could see that his voice was cracking a bit.
" I am back everyone!!" She said in a sweet voice just after that the whole guild ran towards her grabbing her into a crushing hug.

But me , Wendy and Gajeel were just sitting there all blank! Because we didn't quite know who she was.

After that, the guild threw a welcome back party for lissanna. I , seemed to like her by her attitude towards other guild mates , I saw natsu having fun with lissanna and for some reason it hurt inside. Soon I herd a sweet voice calling me.

"Lucy ~ san !!" Wendy called for me pointing me to come over there . I went to the table where Wendy and Gajeel were sitting.

Gajeel was about to start a conversation when he was interrupted by someone.

Lissanna - hii, I am lissanna Strauss the younger sister of Mirajane Strauss and elfman Strauss. Welcome to the guild!!

Me - thanks! I am lucy heartfillia and welcome back to the guild too.

Wendy- hi ! I-....am ... Wendy........... Wendy Marvell.... Hm....... Welcome ......back!

( Wendy said feeling the least bit of shyness in herself )

Gajeel - gihi .... You look so much like Mira no wonder you two are sisters.What kind of magic do you use?

Lissanna - oh.. I use transformation magic just like mirajane.

We sweat dropped.

Lissanna- oh, I cannot use demon transformation like Mira I just do simple transformations. Welcome to the guild once again.

With that said she left.

I guess my assumption was right after all. She is a really sweet girl.

Then the party was slowly coming to an end , some of them already left the guild while the others were sleeping in weird positions.

" sayonara minna" I said and headed for my apartment

~At Lucy's apartment~

I took a nice long shower and went to bed.

Before sleeping I thought to myself that ' this week is not going to be a good week for me ' I don't know why I thought of that but it just appeared into my head out of nowhere!

~ 8 days later ~

~At the guild~

I went into the guild only to notice that everyone was ignoring at me except lissanna, Wendy , Gajeel , laxus, levy , gray , Juvia and the exceeds.

I felt a bit awkward and sat next to lissanna and we were getting along pretty well and she almost became kind of like a little sister to me . I only have known her since the past few days but still I feel like there is a bond between the both of us . After our little talk ,I saw a certain pink haired dragon slayer entering the guild.

I went up to him and said " hey natsu! Can we go on a job today since the sun is shini........." I was cut off by natsu who said " geez lucy! Can't you see that I have a lot of catching up to do with lisanna?!?"

I was hurt and felt something crack inside my body. " ooh.... " I said while trying to stop my tears. I quickly ran out the door before anyone could see me. I ran to my apartment and went inside it and took a long bath thinking that It would calm me down.
After that I drifted off to sleep and suddenly another thought popped into my mind 'tomorrow's my birthday and I know for sure that I will not get hurt on that day' with that I was fast asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the damn short chapter!
What is going to happen on Lucy's special day ? Stay tuned to know!
I hope that someone will read my story!
Loves and hugs
~ Krystuu - chan