Despite the little mishap, Laufey and Stella had a great holiday with the boys.

 -----Timeskip, New Year's. With Scarlet------ 

 The biker girl was cleaning her bike after crusing around the campus just to get herself familiar with it. "Wow! Now that's one tricked out ride!~" a voice said. Scarlet turned to see a guy with orange hair and another guy who had green hair and glasses.

Scarlet gave the boys a wary glare before relaxing slightly and still cleaning her bike,"Thanks I guess. So you want something or did you just come over to stare....?""Hahaha~Sorry, but we haven't seen you before sweetheart~ I'm Cater Diamond, 3rd year at Heartslabyul~" The orange-haired male said winking. "Sorry about Cater. He tend to do this a lot. I'm Trey Clover, 3rd year in Heartslabyul too." The green haired boy said. "Are you one of the new students we've heard about?"Scarlet stood up,"Yeah Scarlet Corvin the spirit of vengeance"she stretched out popping her shoulders,"I'm a monster so you might not want to get to close.*"Eh? Now who would want to call a hot tamale like you a monster?" Cater remarked making Scarlet blush in surprise. "And why 'spirit of vengeance'?" He finished."Because that's what I am. I judge people based on their sins and I kill them. I also kill demons. I take vengeance for the wronged. I'm a ghost rider." Scarlet stated explaining the ghost rider stuff."Whoo! That does sound scary. But at the same time cool." Cater kept flirting with Scarlet, even lacing an arm around her shoulders.

---------------------

Meanwhile, during the break....... Alex was still hanging with the twins and off in Mostro Lounge's aquarium with them.Scarlet blushed pulling away from him. ......... Alex looked around her eyes sparkling,"Woooooow."
"This is Mostro Lounge?! Reminds me of a 1920's speakeasy but with an oceanic twist. If Luna and the others don't find a way back, I'd wanna live here." She said excitedly. "I gotta hand it to you guys. Ya have good taste, and the Sea Witch had her own unique sense of style." She finished, sitting on a couch.
Alex then smiled,"And I'm happy that Anisha found a guy that makes her happy....."she then sighed sadly looking down some.
"What's wrong Same-chan?" Floyd said getting close to Alex making her blush. "'Same-chan'?" "Yeah, it means 'shark' and you're as wild as one~" "So why is it you look upset?" Jade asked his brother's question again.

Alex rubbed the back of her head blushing,"Well it's different being here... Different then what I'm used to.. not in a bad way but it makes me think of the fact I can't die... So that means I'll outlive everyone I care about....except others like me. And it's really crappy to think about....it sucks."her eyes teared up as she rubbed them away,"Dang I'm sorry...I kinda got dark there."

"...Well, Floyd and I are mereels and we can live for an extended period of time. There could also be someone that could remove your ability to not be killed once you're ready." Jade said. 

 "No way Hose. I heard from the others about Azul's deals." Alex then smiled. 

 "Ah, well you tried Jade~" Floyd said as he kinda knocked over Alex's backpack and saw something that fell out of it. "Eh? A dvd set? 'Home Alone collection'? 'Tremors:The Complete Collection'?" He said. 

 "Oh yeah, those are my favorites. I never leave home without them." Alex said her tone suddenly cheerful. "Hey, you guys have a TV AREA around here? You wanna watch the first Home Alone movie? The beginning is a little slow, but it gets better towards the semi-end."

Alex smiled feeling a bit better around them as she couldn't wait to show them some of her favorite movies."Sure! How bout we get popcorn and stuff too, Jade?~" "Of course, Floyd."

 ----------- Right as the movie was getting closer to the trap setting scene, Anisha and Azul when to the TV AREA to see the three of them in their pjs, with blankets, popcorn and such. Alex was sitting right in between the twins; Floyd on her left, Jade on her right. 

 "What are you watching? I haven't seen this movie before." Azul said, a little curious. 

 "Oh, I remember this movie. I haven't seen it in a while." Anisha smiled. "Mind if we join?" "Sure! The good part's gonna start anyway." Alex said, eyes still glued to the screen.

Alex then looked at Azul smiling,"It's Home Alone, the most classic of movies from our world. Get comfy and get ready for the amazing hilarity that will blow your mind!"she giggled cuddling between the twins, even though her nickname was shark by Floyd she was acting like a content puppy right now as she hugged her Deadpool plushie in her panda onsie.As they were watching the trap scenes in the first movie, Sure enough, it was hilarious to the trio. Jade and Azul had a hard time keeping a straight face while snickering while Floyd loled at every trap the bandits fell into. "Who came with this kind of entertainment must be a genius! Not even we thought of any of this!" Floyd said as his sides started to hurt."I know right?! I even have made traps of my own on missions inspired by this and using the stuff around me if I have the time. You just can't beat the classics!"Alex beamed happily,"My dad loves it too."After the movie was over, it was almost midnight, and Alex had quickly fallen asleep. Anisha had already taken Azul away, leaving the twins with Alex.Alex was still nestled between the boys and her head was on Floyd's shoulder while her hand was in Jade's. She was adorable."Ne, Jade, question. You like her?" Floyd asked his twin.Alex unconsciously nuzzled Floyd's neck while gripping Jade's hand lightly as both twins looked at her."Of course, Floyd. Though if the girls find a way back to their world, convincing Alex's dad will be the hard part." He said. Alex was half-awake as she talked in her sleep. "Maybe we can watch Tremors tomarrow." "What's that about?" Alex yawned. "Oh it's a low budget horror film about giant carnivorous sand worms." She said as she drifted off.Alex smiled in her sleep saying one last thing,"I love you guys....."she nuzzled Floyd's neck again.Then the twins looked at each other with a knowing smile. Floyd adjusted himself on the blanket and pillow nest they made in the room while lowering Alex down with him and Jade grabbed some more blankets nearby as he joined his brother and new lover.