Heartslabyul's Tyrant

It had been a few days since the girls and Grim became new students and the young prodigies of heroes had already garnered attention from 'suitors'.

Some of the suitors would follow them around even after school was over, but they all had letters from their own different admirers. Most of Kate's were from Savanaclaw, Anisha's were from Octavinelle, Justine's came from Heartslabyul, Stella's gotten Scarabia, Becky had virtual confessions from elusive Ignihyde, Minerva gained the most attention from Pomefiore, and Laura received the most letters from Diasomnia. Grim even openly joked that they were becoming guy-magnets. 

Night had already fallen at the Ramshackle dorm and the group was getting ready for bed when they heard a knock at the door.

"Who could that be at this hour?" Laura said in her dark red and blue night gown and robe as she went to open the door.

It was Ace, their classmate. And he was wearing some kind of red and black collar on him.

"What's with the collar?!?!" Grim asked.

"Geez! I'm never returning to Heartslabyul. I'm gonna be a member of this dorm from here on!" He said.
WHAT~~~!?!?

"Why is that? And why are you wearing that on your neck?" Justine asked, dressed in a black, blue and red nightgown.

"I ate a tart."

This earned him a confused look from the girls.

"That's it?" Becky asked in a gold and red nightgown, eyebrow raised.

"Exactly! Only that! I got hungry, so I went to the dorm's kitchen. The tart was just sittin' right there inside the fridge. And like, three whole ones! That's why..." Ace began to explain.

---Flashback to the Heartslabyl kitchen---

"(sighs) It's only the first day and I'm so tired~ I missed dinner, so I'm very hungry." As Ace went over to the fridge.
Wonder if there's anythin' in the fridge... Oh, found a tart! Looks delish~! There's a lot, so I'm not sure if I can finish it all ♪" He said as he took a tart out and started eating.
"Thanks for the food~ Whoa, what the heck?! It's so good!"
"Of course, it would be delicious. After all, anything that Trey makes is bound to be exquisite." A voice said behind him.

"Nah, man, this is something else! It's better than the ones at the shops... Wha– Prefect?!" Ace said in surprise and fear.
"Quite the boldness you have there for touching something that belongs to me. Queen of Hearts Rule #89: "You shall not eat tarts prepared for the Queen ahead of her." Larceny of the Queen's tarts is a capital crime! OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!" Riddle said with a frown on his face.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

------------End Flashback-----------

" And that's what happened...

The Ramshackle residents were silent for a while...then...

"You've only got yourself to blame." The girls said to his surprise.

"But ain't it overreacting to seal my magic just 'cause I ate his tart?! It's practically the same as tying my hands and my feet! Plus, there were three whole ones! He can't possibly finish all of those! There's a limit to how heartless he can be!" Ace complained.

"Well, binding your magic may have been a little too overboard..." Kate strained out in a green nightgown.

"Right?!" Ace asked.

" Ah! Wait a second... If there were three whole tarts, they might've been prepared for a party, yanno? Like for someone's birthday? Man, I'm such a great detective, huh!" Grim suggested.