The Servant's Breakdown! Back-up Arrives!

JAMIL: AHAHAHAHAHA!!!

KALIM: H-hey, what's wrong...!?

JAMIL: That's exactly what I'm talking about...

KALIM: Eh...?

JAMIL: You see... Ever since I can remember, that carefree, positive, and foolish attitude of yours... I'VE ALWAYS HATED IT!!! You keep doing what you want without thinking of what I have to do for you!! I've always hated seeing your smile. I'M SO SICK OF IT!! I won't sugarcoat anything anymore. I've always, ALWAYS wished that you were gone. But that all ends today, too! For me, and my family... I'll do anything for our sake!!

KALIM: Jamil, wait!

Becky: If he does this-!

JAMIL: "The person reflected in your eyes shall be your Master." "You shall answer when you are asked, and you shall obey when you are ordered. Snake Whisper."

SCARABIA STUDENTS: ...... Ugh...

SCARABIA STUDENT A: My head... hurts...

AZUL: Th-this can't be...! He cast his magic on everyone!?

JAMIL: Throw Kalim and the Octavinelle bastards out!

SCARABIA STUDENTS: Yes, Master...!

KALIM: Jamil!?

AZUL: Unbelievable... I didn't think he'd be able to control this many at once...!

Justine: I knew he was lying when he said he was ordinary. 

Minerva: He's a top-class magician after all!

FLOYD: They keep getting back up. Are they zombies or sumthin'?

KALIM: Jamil, please stop! I get it already! I'll go back home so you can be the Prefect, so please...!

JAMIL: Hah? What are you saying? My curse won't disappear that easily...Kalim, as long as you're alive, I—!

JADE: You mustn't, Jamil-san! If you keep using your unique magic, you will fall to Blot...!

JAMIL: Shut up! Don't order me around! I'm done playing servant!! I WILL BE FREE—!!

Jamil had fallen into overblot.

KALIM: Wh-what's that...? Is that Jamil!?

'And I thought Azul's was the most sinister.' Anisha thought.

JADE: The atmosphere has changed, too. This is similar to Azul's incident...!

AZUL: Overblot! This might be a little bit tough since we wouldn't have any reinforcements around.

GRIM: Did he fall into evil berserker mode, too!?

AZUL: The negative energy from the Blot's influence is rising... Everyone, take cover!

JAMIL: I'll show you how it's done... It's time to say good-bye.

AZUL: We need to make him come back to his senses or else... He will be consumed by his magic.

GRIM: Gyahhh!!! That's a big monster! I'm so scared!

KALIM: Jamil! Please, don't do this anymore!

[LOCATION: Scarabia Dorm – Hallway]

The guys all fought valiantly, but it seemed to be in vain. Then Jamil flung Stella into a wall knocking her out.

"Stella!!!" The girls shouted in concern for their leader.

"I don't have to answer to incompetent kings and tricksters anymore! Throw yourself to the ends of the earth and never come back!!" As Jamil blasted a huge burst of magic towards the group sending them somewhere far away.